Anyone know roughly what RB% the FTD bonus is at Pacific?

• 6 replies
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      This would be interesting to know
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mjkirwan1980
      Hey guys,

Anyone know what rb% the first deposit bonus releases at roughly?

Im guessing its pretty low just wondered what exactly.

Thanks
      No but i know its only releases in 1 lump some...and if you dont clear it well......you dont get anything. if your depositing the max you'll have a hard time clearing it unless you play NL200+ So i think its like 15%
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey mjkirwan1980,

There are two parts to the first deposit bonus. If you deposit at least $400 you will have $175 extra credited directly to your account. You can already play with these and simply need to wager a certain amount in order to then cash them out. I am not sure exactly how much RB this is though (since you are always actively playing with them).

On top of that is the $300 bonus that you need to clear. If I remember correctly it clears at quite a slow rate of somewhere around 10%. Together its probably around 20%. Personally I didn't put in enough volume back then to actually clear the $300 part (but I did get to cash out the $175)

Having cleared the bonus myself a while back I can only say - at Pacific you shouldn't think to much about bonuses. The players are really bad and your profit will be coming mainly from the winrate ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • mjkirwan1980
      mjkirwan1980
      Silver
      Yeah I dont think about the bonus there too much. Either I am on a massive heater or the standard there is awful.

Started with the second chance $50 and am now up to about $1900. Playing NL100 BSS at the minute....liquidity is a bit of a problem but the standard kind of makes up for it.

Figured I would deposit $100 so that I can play in the $5k freeroll and I should be able to redeem that bonus fairly easily.

Software is AWFUL
      Customer support is AWFUL
      Standard of opposition is AWFUL

So I guess its a matter of balance....the better the site you play at or the better the RB offers at a site the more sharks you are likely to run into.

I'm currently content playing in this small pond with the fishes. :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi mjkirwan1980,

Ah I didn't know you meant the other FDB - yes that one is around 10% I believe.

The beauty of 888 is that all the factors that one dislikes - lead to a lack of "regulars" meaning you are constantly playing against the fish.

As much as I disliked the software - I simply loved the opponents way too much to leave ;)

Regards
      SoyCD
    • mjkirwan1980
      mjkirwan1980
      Silver
      SHHHHHHH dont tell everyone.....it can be our secret ;)