This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question

• che2401
      che2401
      Bronze
      I passed the questions ,and then i got confirmation mail,where it say,that i need to seend copy of my driver license or indentity car i did that.But it also say that i should send that from mail that i previous use to register on pokerstrategy,but in meantime i changed my email adress,and confirmed changes,so i sent my copy of driver license from another mail account.
      Will that couse any problems?
      Because i didnt got any response,so i dont know what i m supposed to do, wait or send from the frist mail account witch i do not use on pokerstrategy anymore.
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello che2401,

If your change of email was confirmed then im sure that there shouldnt be a problem at all. If there is support will contact you.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • che2401
      che2401
      Bronze
      Hy there i got one more qouestion,i registered on 2 platforms titan poker and second i dont know would that couse any problems i use 2 bonus codes for them so how can i disable one,i only wanna titan poker not the other one.

Could reject of my ID be a expiry date of driver licence?

I dont know what to do anymore.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello again che2401,

Please contact support and explain the problem to them. They should be able to help.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack