New table stacking system

• Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      It looks very efficient for multi tablers and in the preferences section theres alot of changes... It looks like party poker is steping up to the challenge against the big guns with all these promotions and new features...
  • 3 replies
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      Actually i find it quite laggy. Especially multitabling with Holdem Manager HUD. It's a good feature but still needs a lot of improvement.
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      Also I'm glad to point out that finally partypoker has introduced much needed tournament break synchronizing system. But it has a major bug already - if you enter a rebuy tournament and let's say break happens after 10mins you can't make rebuys afterwards even though the tournament has been running only for 10mins.
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zubrils2
      Also I'm glad to point out that finally partypoker has introduced much needed tournament break synchronizing system. But it has a major bug already - if you enter a rebuy tournament and let's say break happens after 10mins you can't make rebuys afterwards even though the tournament has been running only for 10mins.
      Interesting, surely alot of people have complained about that. I can't imagine that it would be hard to correct.