$0,93
      MP3:
      $5,45
      CO:
      $2,50
      BU:
      $0,93

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , J:club:
      2 folds, MP3 calls $0,05, CO raises to $0,10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,05, MP3 calls $0,05.

Flop: ($0,32) 3:diamond: , 6:heart: , 3:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,20, MP3 calls $0,20, CO folds.

Turn: ($0,72) 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,40, MP3 raises to $1,40, Hero calls $1,00 ???.

River: ($3,52) 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks ???, MP3 bets $3,75 (All-In), Hero ???
  • 5 replies
    • buhhy
      buhhy
      Bronze
      I'm almost certain he has 66.
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      CO is playing with half stack, which means he's probably not a good player.

I will just re-raise him and try to put him all in preflop.

I'm not sure about postflop, it's unlikely he has a higher pair, he could have 66. A 3 is unlikely, let's see that the judges say.
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      MP3's limp call smells like 66, but it could easily be 77-TT. Unless he slowplayed QQ+, I think folding is fine if you have reads on him being a good player, hence him having 66, and finding a better spot or isolating the CO fish. If you have reads on MP3 you should be able to make an easy decision. If he's a fish I'd call with the overpair against his range, if he isn't I'd fold on the Turn.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by michaelqian
      CO is playing with half stack, which means he's probably not a good player.
      I will just re-raise him and try to put him all in preflop.
      This.

As played the better MP3 is the more you're toast since he's not bluffing ever and very few players will limp/call call raise jam with 77-TT unless they have a weird vision of hand value and suddenly think that threes full of tens is a lot better than two pairs tens and threes, which some of them will.

Still 66 is very unlikely, but players limp/calling 77-TT from MP3 might do the same with QQ+ occasionally and play it like that postflop, he'll also have 3x a few % of the time. It's probably marginal in the end but i'd fold it on the river, just because he looks like an okay player from this hand and they usually SUCK at getting maximum value unless they have very close to the nuts.

Hope it helps.
    • YerzY
      YerzY
      Bronze
      Thanks to all of you.