[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH QJs OOP

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Button ($48.60)
      Gerv (SB) ($50)

BB ($50)
      UTG ($50)
      MP ($58.65)
      CO ($74.65)

Preflop: Gerv is SB with J, Q
      2 folds, CO calls $0.50, 1 fold, Gerv bets $2.25, BB calls $2, CO calls $2

Flop: ($7.50) 5, J, 7 (3 players)
      Gerv bets $5.25, 1 fold, CO calls $5.25

Turn: ($18) 4 (2 players)
      Gerv bets $11.75, CO calls $11.75

River: ($41.50) A (2 players)
      Gerv checks

What to do on the River? Is this why preflop raising is like meh-ish ???

Am I blockbetting, jamming, c/f or c/c this?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think he is not folding river KJ (or maybe he does) and not sure he is calling with JT/J9
      His river AF is very high, so he can easily shove there missed draws, just there isn´t really a lto of missed draws in his range
      He most likely holds there some pp or Jx that he shouldn´t shove river, unless he thinks he can bluff you out QQ/KK/Jx, but even then I think he would oftne check river with his showdown hands and only shoving with A5+
      So although I hate taking that line I think c/f seems here reasonable or if you have read that he can shove river with worse hands that yours c/c is also on option.

I talked this hand about other judge and he thought b/f half betsize and then folding to shove is also ok, since he might call down with worse hands but would only shove river when we´re beat