SSS Graph/Stat Analysis

• painterman007
      painterman007
      Bronze
      I play SSS and heres the graph of my last 50k hands:

I think there must be one (or many) major leak(s) in my game, but I dont quite understand the graph..

Is the ALL-in EV line the amount i should have won if luck was "non-existent"?
      Does the rakeback graph show the "winnings" + the rakeback, or what?
      Is the non-showdown graph supposed to be as it is?
      What are you able to read from this graph?

I want to find out what is wrong, so if there are some stats I can post so you can help me, please do tell.

Thank you,
      Painter
  • 3 replies
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Bronze
      Allin-EV shows that if you put money in the good or the wrong spot (it goes up if you were ahead, it goes down if you were behind and luckboxed)

Yes, Rakeback shows total winnings+rakeback.

I assume you play like 6/6 so the redline is like that always.

What I read: You have to loosen up a very little, work on table selection to get out max value from your shoves, etc..
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      your ev line indicates that u are behind a lot when u push all in. you should be a bit more carefull and pick your spots better.
      your non showdown graph can be improved by stealing and restealing more. also play your weaker hands like AQ AJ A10 77+ more agressively preflop against donk limpers when u are in the blinds or bu

maybe now that u have a bit of experience, start playing some more advanced sss
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      As Ishindar said, you will need to improve to increase your winrate, study all the articles which you can and start implementing those tactics.

And don't worry, overall you are a winning player as you beat the rake which is already nice, especially for a beginner.