This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl25 Jj

• DejaLoin
      DejaLoin
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Hero:
      $7.19
      MP1:
      $9.00

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.68 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , J:club:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, 5 folds, Hero raises to $1.25, MP1 calls $1.00.

Flop: ($2.60) 8:club: , T:spade: , K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, MP1 calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.60) 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks.

River: ($5.60) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, MP1 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.60

I have some doubts on this hand. On the flop the K was in my range so I guess it's a standard c-bet, but after he called I got rather nervous. Was the check on the turn correct? If he bet, what would I do? I'm also not sure about the bet on the river, should I have shoved? It was rather donkey, it was less than half the pot, and I had only 4.44 left..
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi Dejaloin,

I would cBet $2 on the Flop just to make it a legitimate bet to see where you stand.

Turn is just a check/fold imo even though you bet $1.5 - rather small - .

On the River the P% probability someone has a King decreases and then I like to check/call the River to probably to get some value from bluffs.

ON the flipside, betting that small can be good to entice Tx to call but I think it is questionable of one calls with that hand

- Gerv
    • DejaLoin
      DejaLoin
      Bronze
      Okay, thanks Gerv :) .