$28.50
      BU:
      $22.00
      SB:
      $29.00
      BB:
      $23.60

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, CO calls $1.00, 2 folds, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($3.1) 4, K, T (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.25, CO calls $2.25, BB folds.

Turn: ($7.6) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.35, CO calls $4.35.

River: ($16.3) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.50, CO raises to $20.90(All-In), ?

I had pot odds 25% to call.

CO - Vpip:29/PFR:11/Agression:1.7/29 hands

Preflop: Standard open-raise.
      Flop: Hit set. C-bet.
      Turn: Things get ugly and 3rd heart shows up. My line b/r all-in, if opponent has a flush I can still hit full house.
      River: Now the fun part starts. I'm out of position, thats is why I try to block bet to see a cheaper showdown, make some fold equity, not let him bluff cheaply. Then he decides to shove it (insta-shove actually) ... and the question is - can I possibly call? Does it look like a bluff to you?
      I'm beat by AQ, Q9, xhxh, but I don't think he could play straight this way often.
      How would you play this hand?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think turn c/rai seems reasonable
      He would often bet with worse hands and also getting some odds to hit his flushdraw if he has pair+draw or even if he bet/folds then c/rai turn is fine, since you don´t have to see ugly river
      I would bet 10 on the river and call shove, since you bet so small that might seen as blocking bet and he can maybe still shove two pair hands or maybe just A high flushdraw. i tihnk you have to call that
      Other option is to c/c river hoping he is valuebetting with worse hands
    • AthleticAZ
      AthleticAZ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      He would often bet with worse hands and also getting some odds to hit his flushdraw if he has pair+draw or even if he bet/folds then c/rai turn is fine, since you don´t have to see ugly river
      I would bet 10 on the river and call shove, since you bet so small that might seen as blocking bet and he can maybe still shove two pair hands or maybe just A high flushdraw. i tihnk you have to call that

Example.
      Turn: I check, he checks. What should I do if opponent decides to check behind on the turn and another heart (except 4, no fullhouse) comes on the river?
      I think I should c/c, if he bets small (up to 5-6$) ... right? The same two pair are possible for him sometimes etc.
      So the line could also be: Turn-I check/He checks; River-I check/he bets/I call.

Thank you very, very much!
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AthleticAZ
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

Example.
      Turn: I check, he checks. What should I do if opponent decides to check behind on the turn and another heart (except 4, no fullhouse) comes on the river?
      I think I should c/c, if he bets small (up to 5-6$) ... right? The same two pair are possible for him sometimes etc.
      So the line could also be: Turn-I check/He checks; River-I check/he bets/I call.

Not sure if he bets anything less than flush on the river.
      But if player is aggressive he should also bet on the turn, although against passive opponent betting yourself is often better option.

Thank you very, very much!