nobody cares about my bonus

• AAdmit
      AAdmit
      Bronze
      I contacted online support on Titan poker and they told me that the reason why I am not receiving the bonus from you is that i'm not able to put in the correct bonus code from Poker Strategy promotion.
      And they advised me to change my advertiser going on your website , and haveing all details doing that there.("Summer: Thus, if you would like to be eligible for it, you may go to Poker Strategy website to have your account changed.;Summer: Because as of this time, I see here that your advertiser is other and not Poker Strategy.")
      What I don t know now is how to change my advertiser. You told me before that is not a problem if I had the account before signing for the bonus on your website.

After that I wrote a ticket on your website anthe answer didn t tell me how to change my advertiser, but that my status about bonus on Titan is undecided.

It more than a week than when I passed the quiz and I start to think about your seriousness an to think that You use my identity for fraud or for ilegal actions.

CAN ANY ADMIN OR MODERATOR HELP ME???
  • 8 replies
    • AAdmit
      AAdmit
      Bronze
      At my profile that is wrote:Your TitanPoker account
      TitanPoker account name "TTRxyz.." (your login name not your screen name) TTRxxx
      Your retrack request has been accepted by TitanPoker and will soon be acted upon by them.
      What that means???
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      We don't use your identiy for fraud or other illegal thing. As I understand it you had a real money account at Titan before you knmow about PokerStrategy and now you choosed to be retracked.

This retracking takes takes. More than usually.

As I can see Titan accepted the retracking and the process should be finished soon.

I think Pushkin will have a look in here later too because he knows more than I do. :)

Btw I edit your Titan ID because someone may try to hack your account if he has the number. :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AAdmit
      At my profile that is wrote:Your TitanPoker account
      TitanPoker account name "TTRxyz.." (your login name not your screen name) TTRxxx
      Your retrack request has been accepted by TitanPoker and will soon be acted upon by them.
      What that means???
      It means you have to be patient! I already told you in another thread that if your status is undecided, it is undecided and still takes some time!

Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi guys! Let me explain the following to you. That's what we hear from some people when it takes some time to transfer the money, change accounts, answer your tickets or anything else:

Originally posted by SexTeacher
      hello again.

you said that I get my money that very day 2 days agoo.. but stilll didn't received itt :( .. are there any problems or what??

thanks in advancee

glenn
      Originally posted by Stained2
      ye me neither, this is a scam
      Stained did not only registered once at PokerStrategy, but 8 times! And with every account he tried to get money from us. Because of these people we have to make ID-Checks and phone calls. That's why it sometimes takes so long until you get your money or an answer to your ticket. We would like to fasten the process, but because of cheaters like Stained, PokerStrategy needs a security system which costs a lot of time.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • AAdmit
      AAdmit
      Bronze
      I don t know the meaning of the word "retracked". I taught that it means something like rejected. it is this "retracking" about changing my advertiser or what?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Yup...retracking means that your advertiser will be changed. Just a little patience. By the way: if you keep spamming the forum I have to ban you. So, if you have any further questions please write a ticket.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      Third day... still no answer to my ticket (i dont even dare dreaming of the $50, but a simple reply should be faisable). Ah well, maybe one of the mods here may check if everything is set up correctly in my account, so that i just have to be (even more) patient, or if theres truly any problem (like wrong bonus code, etc)? Would be so apreciated...
    • gutshotstraightdraw
      gutshotstraightdraw
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81

Stained did not only registered once at PokerStrategy, but 8 times! And with every account he tried to get money from us. Because of these people we have to make ID-Checks and phone calls. That's why it sometimes takes so long until you get your money or an answer to your ticket. We would like to fasten the process, but because of cheaters like Stained, PokerStrategy needs a security system which costs a lot of time.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
      Hi c4t0r!

Are you able to read??? Patience is very important in poker. If you are as patient in poker as you are in this forum I'm sure you will gamble away your money very soon. This is a great site with a great offer - no need to whine.

Cheers.
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      *EDIT* I can't read indeed. Just seen the article about it- thats all the info i wanted :) *EDIT*