HEM with several accounts

• Sedlakjirka
      Sedlakjirka
      Bronze
      Hello there, I just want to ask how does it work with HEM. I tried the trial version but I got problem with my accounts on different poker sites, because I am using the very same nick on those 3 sites and HEM kept up-to-date with only that Titan poker site. I have no data from those remaining ones, which brings me to the question, whether it was due the fact that it was a trial version, or HEM is unable to recognize the very same NICK and it simply picked account from Titan. . I am considering of buying HEM and it would be vital to know these facts before clicking 'buy' icon :) many thx in advance
  • 7 replies
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      I am using HEM with around 5 different sites. 4 out of 5 use the same name with no problems, however I don't know if the problem is trial related because I seem to remember it working fine when I used the trial. Only other thing I can say is I don't use Titan or ipoker at all so not sure if its a site issue.
    • Sedlakjirka
      Sedlakjirka
      Bronze
      thx mate, the thing was when I clicked on 'change' (account) then the HEM was unable to 'see' my other accounts on Full Tilt and PS and kept iPoker as the only account under my nick. When I was playing at PS, I had no HUD data and HEM shown only the number of the table (or hand / i'm not sure) but didn't keep any data from it. Well, what to do. .
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sedlakjirka
      thx mate, the thing was when I clicked on 'change' (account) then the HEM was unable to 'see' my other accounts on Full Tilt and PS and kept iPoker as the only account under my nick. When I was playing at PS, I had no HUD data and HEM shown only the number of the table (or hand / i'm not sure) but didn't keep any data from it. Well, what to do. .
      Hope this makes sense, almost two bottles of wine in me. I think you need to click the little arrow thing besise your name when you click change. Do players serach and add fine your other names. Should work i think.
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      I think what you're saying is you have multiple iPoker accounts with the same name at different iPoker skins.

I *think* that HEM treats ipoker as 1 network, meaning all your hands will probably be grouped under the 1 username. I'm pretty sure the trial version is identical to the full version of HEM, but to be honest your best bet is to ask on the HEM forums.

Maybe what you need to do is set up an alias if you haven't already? Goto Options --> Player Aliases, and in there you can create an alias, and attach as many usernames to it as you have.
    • Sedlakjirka
      Sedlakjirka
      Bronze
      i tried alliases, but no effect. My HEM trial is now over, but as far as I remember the HEM couldn't locate my other accounts (under same name/ same nick). The only account / nick was associated with ipoker - Titan poker. . No FT or PS.
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      May be a stupid question, but had you set up PS & FT to save the hand histories, and then imported the hands to HEM?
    • Sedlakjirka
      Sedlakjirka
      Bronze
      No, it wasn't a stupid question, but it THE question. Last night I recognized that for some reason I didn't tick it at FT and now I ticked it at PS as well. . So it might work now. Well, I'm gonna find out once I'll buy it. . But many thanks guys, indeed...