officially a LOSING player

• fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      search "fun101rockets" network;fulltilt and u will see!! on pokertableratings
      btw i am not even close to broke though(still have 50bi for my limit (nl100 bss)) RB saved me
  • 13 replies
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Well, PTR says your winning with 0.29 BB/100 over 400.000 hands, you just lost a lot on NL100.

While there are still players with a down curve from start and losing 10.000$ over 6.000 hands, there's no way you're getting any pity from me. :D
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      You should invest in some coaching hours OR have players playing the same limit sweat or do session replays. It really helps to fill leaks when others are looking at your reasoning for your actions... iv never met a poker player who got better all on his own.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      For instance, this is officially a losing player: http://www.pokertableratings.com/fulltilt-player-search/60series

Se how the curve goes down steadily... this guy sure is keeping to his path. :f_cool:
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      I looked myself up and it says I'm down almost $100 but says I have a positive winrate. How can this be? Does it include rakeback in the winrate? Or is this because I'm losing at higher limits and winning at lower limits and the average is positive?

Looking at my grades I think I should go down a limit. My grades steadily drop as the limit increases. Very interesting site though. What does the PTR score, Hot/Cold, Bot ratings and other numbers mean? Is there a page that describes all these numbers?
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      You already answered yourself you can have a big stretch of + bb/100 on lower limit and then lose everything and more on higher, but the total sum of bb/100 is still positive.

I don't know how precise these grades are. At FLSH they seem to measure TAG style, but I'm not sure whether scale is adjusted according to the limit, because the play also changes and winning stats on 0.1/0.20 most likely aren't ok for 5/T.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      You already answered yourself you can have a big stretch of + bb/100 on lower limit and then lose everything and more on higher, but the total sum of bb/100 is still positive.

I don't know how precise these grades are. At FLSH they seem to measure TAG style, but I'm not sure whether scale is adjusted according to the limit, because the play also changes and winning stats on 0.1/0.20 most likely aren't ok for 5/T.
      Thanks. I guess the grades might be off a bit. I play SSS and it tells me I'm a little tight and very aggressive. I get B+ to A+ on pre-flop and flop. Then post flop and showdown I get from C+ down to an F. I tells me I go to showdown way too much when I'm in a hand but with basic SSS I'm usually all-in pre-flop or flop. Should I be concerned about this? According to PT3 my WTS is around 38. Is this too high for basic SSS?
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      I think you will get the best answers in SSS Strategy discussion forum... :)
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      not a bad result for SSS.. lol
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      i'd offer to coach you because i play the same tables(i saw you at one of my NL100 FR tables on ftp a couple of days ago) and crush them, but i've never seriously coached anybody before
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      http://www.pokertableratings.com/fulltilt-player-search/jucifer :s_biggrin:
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      i'd offer to coach you because i play the same tables(i saw you at one of my NL100 FR tables on ftp a couple of days ago) and crush them, but i've never seriously coached anybody before
      i would love a coaching but how much would u charge?
      add me on msn fun101rockets@live.com
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      It's ok, when I was a losing player PTR said I was like $500 up, it still says i'm up on NL50 when i'm actually like $800 down, and it's missing like 300k hands on me.

I love how it's constantly pimping the PTR rakeback all over the site, when i've made like 7x what they're offering in Pokerstars FPPs.

Point is, take it with a grain of salt (as i'm sure you're aware).
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      if u want to see a winning player see:
      http://www.pokertableratings.com/fulltilt-player-search/hasu_ninja
      22bb/100 on nl200 hu over a 300K sample wow