Does this graph look standard for 6-max?

• 17 replies
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      I'm no poker pro, but your graph looks fairly good. *Just comparing to other good graphs
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Abhorrence
      I'm no poker pro, but your graph looks fairly good. *Just comparing to other good graphs
      I see. I'm just wondering if the 13k breakeven is standard or not
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn

Yea they can even last longer, i've heard of a lot longer breakeven stretches :s_thumbsup:
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid

Yea they can even last longer, i've heard of a lot longer breakeven stretches :s_thumbsup:
      Ha, well how long are we talking? :s_o: :s_ugly:
    • showhand365
      showhand365
      Bronze
      Lost so much on poker, need to learn more, i wonder how to make profit from poker? How poker room make profit? Only player win, player lost so how poker company make profit? can you explain?
    • liliump3
      liliump3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by showhand365
      Lost so much on poker, need to learn more, i wonder how to make profit from poker? How poker room make profit? Only player win, player lost so how poker company make profit? can you explain?
      Tons and Tons of rake ?
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by liliump3
      Originally posted by showhand365
      Tons and Tons of rake ?
      ^^^ What he said ^^^

But this has nothing to do with the OP lol.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      ur graph is very nice,good job

only thing i could imagine that would be ur fault is:
      after running good/playing good for the first 10k hands and getting nice results u became overconfident and started playing a bit worse.Ofc i know nothing of how u played or anythin but thats a thing that had happened to me when i won much money,a bit more confidence than the amount that was needed which resulted in looser plays and blablabla.

Cheers mate,hope it helps
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze

80k :f_thumbsup:
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Brag ITT.

Well done OP :)
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fongie

80k :f_thumbsup:
      80k? :s_cry: Thats pritty brutal, i asume these figures arnt to dependent on the limit :s_o:
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      Brag ITT.

Well done OP :)
      Thanks, im glad people think its good =) I personally think its not so good, but maybe im been to unrealistic
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrPavlos
      ur graph is very nice,good job

only thing i could imagine that would be ur fault is:
      after running good/playing good for the first 10k hands and getting nice results u became overconfident and started playing a bit worse.Ofc i know nothing of how u played or anythin but thats a thing that had happened to me when i won much money,a bit more confidence than the amount that was needed which resulted in looser plays and blablabla.

Cheers mate,hope it helps
      Thanks for the feed back, i dont think thats it no, i stoped after 6k breakeven because i wanted to learn abit of SSS on FR, oviously coming back to it the following 7k wasnt to much diffrent.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      i think if you keep improving you shouldn't have too many b/e stretches of more than 15k hands. If your EVwinrate is 10bb+/100 then downswings become breakeven stretches and breakeven stretches become winning sessions
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      it doesn't look standard, it looks like you'Re crushing it or went on a heater
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      i think if you keep improving you shouldn't have too many b/e stretches of more than 15k hands. If your EVwinrate is 10bb+/100 then downswings become breakeven stretches and breakeven stretches become winning sessions
      I should be ok then, as you say keep improving and developing. My EV winrate is 8bb/100, so not quite that magice 10bb/100 :(
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      it doesn't look standard, it looks like you'Re crushing it or went on a heater
      I guess i'll just have to grind another 15k hands and see where i am then. Well the last 5k hands wernt to good, had nutes on the flop outdrewn a few times etc along with some standard bad beats.