Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $44,35
      Hero:
      $50,00

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q:club: , K:club:
      Hero raises to $1,50, 4 folds, BB calls $1,00.

Flop: ($3,25) A:club: , T:club: , T:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2,00, BB raises to $9,25, [COLOR=red]Hero ?

My favorite type of hand-.- , he got 3.9af and low wts/w@sd 13/20 on 92hands so there is a chance that he might be bluffing altough people rarely bluff this kind of board and he will probably not fold an Ace here. Altough i might be drawing dead if he has AT or some of my outs might be crippeled.
      What should i do ?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      even against boat you always got 1 out :)
      don´t tihnk he is c/r that big with boat, so either he ahs Tx or he is bluffing, maybe also with draw
      I think it is fine to shove or call flop and then decide on the turn if you want to call again/shove or fold
    • AthleticAZ
      AthleticAZ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      even against boat you always got 1 out :)
      don´t tihnk he is c/r that big with boat, so either he ahs Tx or he is bluffing, maybe also with draw
      I think it is fine to shove or call flop and then decide on the turn if you want to call again/shove or fold

I also think, that he's not re-raising to often with AT, just for the reason, to let you catch flush or smthg.
      I really don't like calling flop, because with a raise (or shove) I can get some fold equity, which is also nice.
      It is just so much more easier to play it fast, because: 1) if you don't catch any out, you don't want to see a raise from your opponent; 2) if you hit a flush, you could scare your opponent with a raise.
    • AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      thanks very usefull thoughts