50$ problem

• golempetr
      golempetr
      Basic
      Hi y'all,

it's great to see that all your bonuses work but when I compete the quiz and download the softfare, my acount here gets deleted and byebye 50$. it got deleted 2 times already. My first accou here was named golemp. Then golempetr. I had to reregister to write this. Could someone tell me wtf's going on?

Thanks golempetr
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello golempetr,

Im sorry to hear about previous accounts being closed. For the saftey and protection of all users, moderators like me do not have any access to personal data and i therefore do not know why your accounts have been closed.

Creating mutiple accounts is against PokerStrategy's terms and conditions so i have to inform you that this account will also be closed. Please talk to support on your old account however i must inform you that with the exception of extreme circumstances supports decision is final.

PokerStrategy reserves the right to close any account for any reason they see fit. This is in the terms and conditions which you agree to when you sign up.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • golempetr
      golempetr
      Basic
      Thaks Jack,

I wrote to the support, I hope they will make it work.

I am sorry if I broke any rules, Golempetr
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hello golemp,

sorry about the trouble you are having, but are you sure that your account 'golemp' has been deleted? I just checked it and everything looks fine from here.

Maybe you lost your password? Click this Link to restore it and please check your inbox and spam folder for new emails.