Still haven't recieve bonus

• 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi delphinu5,

Moderators do not have access to your account details for security/safety of your personal data.

Please contact customer support to check on the status of your starting capital. Please allow a few days from first application and for a response however as they are extremely busy at the moment.

Best regards,

Bart
    • sheikaz
      sheikaz
      Bronze
      i have this problem too. It takes veeeeeerrrryyyy long. they need passport, they need adress, maybe i have send for you my bank account and pins codes?
    • Stellake
      Stellake
      Basic
      It just seems they don't have enough staff in order to complete all requests in 2 days.I had the same problem as well,waited 5 days and then they asked for my address and phone number.I guess it takes a week or 2 more now,but what can you do, right.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sheikaz
      i have this problem too. It takes veeeeeerrrryyyy long. they need passport, they need adress, maybe i have send for you my bank account and pins codes?
      I appreciate your irony & humour, but of course please do not provide pin codes to anyone.
      The ID & address verification is necessary to protect both you the member and also PokerStrategy from fraud and is in your own interest to comply.

Guys/Girls, we appreciate your eagerness to get started and to implement the strategy in actual play, but please do bear with the support team a short while whilst they carry out all necessary checks etc.

Please don't forget, that you have paid nothing to join this excellent site and PokerStrategy will provide you, free of charge, all of the following & lots lots more:

* Free $50 starting capital;
      * Matching bonuses/first deposit bonuses;
      * Strategy guides, videos & other media materials;
      * Free live coaching sessions with hugely experienced coaches;
      * 24/7 access to sample hand forums and experienced hand judges;
      * Friendly & helpful forum with members from across the globe;
      * A place to write your blog and to seek help, advice or 2nd opinions from our friendly and experienced membership;
      * Rake races, freerolls, special seasonal and ad hoc promotions;
      * Latest poker news from micro stakes through to pro tours and industry news;
      * Additional money via Tell A Friend scheme;
      * Much much more, haven't time to list everything I'm afraid.

I personally think this is worth waiting a day or so for. I hope you'll agree, just like the other 2.5m existing delighted members of PokerStrategy.

Best regards & good luck,

Bart
    • lvl6ballz
      lvl6ballz
      Basic
      i had waited for a couple of days for the bonuses and as concern i have not receive any of it. hope to get a solid reply soon. thank you
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello lvl6ballz,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com
      More info on id checks can be found at: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature to ask support about your capital.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Best regards,

-Jack