withdrawing without depositing?

• yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      I read many threads and was convinced that you must deposit first if you want to withdraw the money from Mansion. I sent an email to Mansion support regarding this and I got this answer:

Please note that in order to process a payment back to a debit/ credit card or moneybookers account a deposit needs to be made first.

Alternatively if you do not wish to deposit, you can select a bank transfer (no deposit required).

Bank transfer Withdrawal Instructions
      1. Select Cashier
      2. Select the withdrawal tab
      3. Select 'Bank Transfer'
      4. Input the amount you wish to withdraw
      5. Click withdrwal
      6. Input your payment details
      7. Click withdraw

A withdrawal by bank transfer from the Poker will take 72 hours (business hours - weekends and holidays do not apply) to process, then approximately an additional 5 - 7 business days (depending on your bank) to show in your bank account.

Has anyone tried it yet? I'm thinking about this option because I have to withdraw money now but don't want to ruin my first deposit bonus through PS. Is there a catch or sth?
  • 1 reply
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi yaxkukmian;

i did it recently and it took them 34 hours to proceed the payment and I had all money in my bank account after another 4 days including weekend. :)

And no, your first deposit bonus shouldn't be affected by this, but still: I'd contact their online support (and save history of that discussion ^^) before making withdrawal, if I were you.

Good luck at the tables!