Razz on FT

• peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone plays razz at full tilt and understands the 'last hand' feature. Basically in razz is rearranges the hand and I have been unable to figure out the correct order the hand was dealt in. Somehow it rearranges the 'down' hidden cards.
      Does anyone know how to do this? Basically it becomes hard to know if villian caught a lucky river card or already had a hand on 6th street once the hand has been reorganised.

thanks in advance
      peche025
  • 4 replies
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      I THINK, huge emphasis on think, that it rearranges so that the last 3 cards are the down cards with the 3rd one being 7th street.
    • Jim9137
      Jim9137
      Bronze
      I'm not sure what you are referring to. Over FT, it's well known fact that the site shuffles the downcards (1., 2. and 7th, respectively), so that people can't tell what you started with (a practise that is allowed in some live games as well, such as wsop).

As to everything else, I'll just go mtaa. :f_confused:
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jim9137
      I'm not sure what you are referring to. Over FT, it's well known fact that the site shuffles the downcards (1., 2. and 7th, respectively), so that people can't tell what you started with (a practise that is allowed in some live games as well, such as wsop).

As to everything else, I'll just go mtaa. :f_confused:
      Thanks, didn't know they shuffled the downcards, of course I only play the razz freeroll from time to time.
    • SquishyNewt
      SquishyNewt
      Bronze
      The down cards are rearranged from high-to-low on FTP.

[Edit: Gah damn, this is an old thread. I didn't even realize...sorry.]