$100 bonus?

• aLLagot
      aLLagot
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I apologize if its the wrong forum, but i have a question.
      It says that if you played 2500 raked hands you get another 100 bucks from partypoker, right? Is it possible to check how many hands s.o. played? I assume I got my 2500 hands.... do I have to apply somewhere else for that 100$ or does Partpoker just deposit that money on my PP Account?

Regards
  • 60 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi aLLa!

You have to collect 800 StrategyPoints to get the $100 bonus. If you collected them the money will automatically be transfered to your account.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • aLLagot
      aLLagot
      Bronze
      Hi Pushkin,

thanks a lot for the fast respond!
      I have more than 800 Strategypoints but didnt get any money.
      Do you know if it's possible to check wheather my status is active etc. Am afraid that Pokerstrategy doesn't consider me as an active player and therefore I won't get any extra cash ;)

Regards
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      May I ask you how long ago you received the 50$ bonus?

I'm not sure if you had 90 or 120 days to clear it. :/
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi aLLa!

CiRith is right. I made this mistake myself when I started playing at PartyPoker. You only have 3 months to clear your $100 bonus. If you don't clear it within 3 months the bonus will expire.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Vesolc
      Vesolc
      Bronze
      Hello Administrators,
      I just want a comment to the e-mail that I received from PartyPoker... It is really necessary to deposit 50$ and to earn 800 PP to get bonus 100$ from PS?

My question was:

Hello once more.
      I have another question.
      I can remember when I sign-in into PartyPoker for the first time, I saw
      in my personal bonus page, that I have one bonus unused (code T150)
      which includes 100$ and, of course, conditions, how to get this bonus (I
      think it should be 800 PP). But after that time, I haven't been able to
      find this "locked" bonus. So my question: where I can find it? I'm very
      interesting on this because I know that in this bonus is also time
      restriction.
      My username: Vesolc

Thank you in advance.
      Gregor

And answer:

Dear Gregor,

Thanks for contacting us,

After reviewing your account it appears that the reason the bonus T150
      did not trigger was due to the fact that the minimum deposit needed in
      order to qualify for the bonus is $50.

Your deposit did not reach the minimum deposit required to qualify so
      the bonus did not trigger.

As a one time exception and as a gesture of good will I will ask that
      you complete the minimum deposit amount needed in order to qualify by
      asking that you make a second deposit of $25.

Once you have made a $25 deposit you will need to contact us via email
      to let us know that the deposit has been made and then we can go ahead
      and issue that bonus into your account for you.

The bonus in question is a release restricted bonus which requires that
      you earn PartyPoints towards releasing the bonus.

The bonus offer will expire 9th October.

Hope that helps,

In case you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact
      us. We will be more than happy to help you.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

NOTE: Your PartyAccount username and password are confidential
      information. No one from the company will ever ask for your password in
      a phone call or email. Do not respond to any requests that ask for your
      password.

Kind Regards,

Mark C

PartyPoker.com Customer Care
      ------------------------------------------------------
      PartyPoker.com, WPC Productions Limited, 711 Europort, Gibraltar
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Vesolc!

Normally you don't need to deposit any money. Did you receive the $50 from us? Please write a ticket to our suport-team including the email from PartyPoker.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Vesolc
      Vesolc
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin81,
      Yes I received 50$ few days ago. And I'd deposited 20 EUR to PP few days before your getting 50$ from PS.

OK, I'll write ticket.
      regards
      G.
    • maxousek
      maxousek
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin
      I do not understand.Do I need 800 Party points or 800 strategypoints ??
      Somewhere i read PP , somewhere strategy points.
      It is not the same.
      Thanks for advance
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      You need 800 basic Partypoker points (without 'Queen' status or higher) which is the same as our Strategypoints.
    • maxousek
      maxousek
      Bronze
      in 3 months ? almost impossible
      i have 10K hands and only 180 points
    • WarGawd
      WarGawd
      Bronze
      Hi -

This thread is somewhat related to a question I had, but I hope I'm not hijacking the thread. If so, admins feel free to move elsewhere thx :-)

I have just recently cleared my requirements to get the $100 bonus, and was looking for the requirements to get the PT/PAHUD software. Now, all it took for me to get the $100 was to get 5000 raked hands, which for me occurred around 350 Party Points (= 350 Strategy Points). I recall having read that the requirement to get PT/PAHUD was 10000 raked hands.

So, have the requirements changed? If they have, is there some type of grandfather clause so that I only have to meet the requirements that were in place when I first signed up? Clarification would be most appreciated :D

As for maxousek, I feel I can offer some comfort & assurance that 800 pts is achievable in the given time. In my first 6 weeks or so, I only played once a week, trying to get accustomed to the SSS. After variance & bad beats (and yes a few of my own mistakes!) I was down to only $13. I felt forced to drop a level, and min $ buyin at $.02/$.04 prevented using SSS. So I played "standard" poker, and 4-tabling the first night I went to $49 (+ 900 BB!!! :D ) over 400-500 raked hands, which if I recall was worth like 50 points or more. I have had a few other nights of >40 points (still @ $.02/$.04) as well...it's definitely achievable.

Cheers & Thanx
      WarGawd
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi WarGwad!

As soon as you have collected 2000 StrategyPoints you will get the PT/PA licenses. There is no "grandfather clause". Hope this helps.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • WarGawd
      WarGawd
      Bronze
      So you seem to be confirming a changed in the requirements since I signed up, so my next question is, why such a drastic increase?!?!

According to https://secure.partyaccount.com/pc/pc_details_earnpoints.htm I get 1.25 PP (=1.25 Strategy Pts) per 20 raked hands @ the only levels I've played so far ($.02/$.04 & $.05 / $.10). This fits pretty well with my 5000 raked hands / 350 PP to get my $100 bonus (and now people need 800 PP?!??!)

Whereas I would only have needed 10000 raked hands (~750 PP) you're saying I now need 2000, which is almost triple! I have to say I'm more than a bit disappointed in this sudden policy change :( . I could maybe understand if the PT licence fee suddenly changed to $150, but it hasn't.

So please, for my own and others' benefit, can you tell us why things have changed???

Thanx,
      WarGawd
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Because PartyPoker changed its points structure we had to do so as well. Because at the moment it's easier to get partypoints on the microlimits than in former times we had to make these adjustments.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • WarGawd
      WarGawd
      Bronze
      :-)

Sorry to keep pushing this, but I'm obviously missing some key piece of info...you say the Party points structure changed, making them "easier to get". Does that mean we now get more PP per raked hand than we used to? Is it approximately 3 times as many? If that is the case then this "change" is really quite transparent...the level of activity required to generate sufficient points would remain approximately the same as before.

I assume that the link I posted above to the chart revealing Party Point structure represents the current state (it does, I checked their FAQ as well). Can you tell me what it used to be, and exactly when the change took effect? How many points were awarded for 20 raked hands before the change? Do you have any links that explain further?

Again sorry to be such a pest (and for REALLY hijacking this thread), but I'm just not clear whether or not it will now be 3 times as difficult/long to get my PT/PAHUD license.

I'd really appreciate if you could get into a bit more detail,
      Thanx a lot
      WarGawd
    • Ovindahl
      Ovindahl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi aLLa!

You have to collect 800 StrategyPoints to get the $100 bonus. If you collected them the money will automatically be transfered to your account.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
      When I press "Bonus Details" on cashier in Party Poker, I can see a bonus with name "T154", and Total Release Condition is 400 Party Points, not 800. Is this right? I can post a screenshot if you want too.
    • Cru3LL7
      Cru3LL7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ovindahl

When I press "Bonus Details" on cashier in Party Poker, I can see a bonus with name "T154", and Total Release Condition is 400 Party Points, not 800. Is this right? I can post a screenshot if you want too.
      When I press "Bonus Details" I can see a bonus with name "T152" :rolleyes:
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      I think it depends on the date when you started to clear the bonus. If you started it before the points update of PartyPoker you just need 400 PartyPoints. Concerning the "T154" and "T152" please write a ticket to our support team to make sure that you entered the correct bonus code.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      @WarGawd

There was never a 10000 raked hands requirement for PT/PA.

A few months ago (I don't remember it exactly) we changed the requirements from 500$ rake to 2000 PartyPoints. It was around the time that PartyPoker changed their ponts system which gave some microlimit 12x more points than before. (again I don't know which level and how accurate it is)

As the syystem changed I calculated, that the 500$ and 2000 PPs are nearly the same if not less. (better for you)

T152 and T154 etc are all results of the T150 bonuscode from PokerStrategy.com but everytime the conditions (as Pushkin said now onlys 400 PPs instead of 800) change Partypoker changes the interal numbers of the code.

Hope this helps you out. :)