Strategy Points ?

• Mathsoon
      Mathsoon
      Bronze
      Hello,

This is a really good site that really learn people how to play poker :)

But I have one question left. I already received the 50 $ ( ty btw) and I putted it on EverestPoker. Now I like bwin.com and pokerstars more but can I earn SP if I play on bwin or pokerstars because when I play on it, Im getting none points for it...

Can somebody help me please ?

Kind Regards
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Mathsoon, welcome to our community.

I've responded already on your other thread, so will not duplicate it here.

Best regards,

Bart
    • k1ngp1in
      k1ngp1in
      Bronze
      im new here to and am looking forward to clocking up the strategy points to unlock the articles.but can you please tell me how to monitor your strategy point and where do you check to see if you are getting them im new to this i didnt do the free 50 dollar bonus i put my own money into betfair so what do i do now and more importently how do i know if im actually getting thepoints to move onto the bronze ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by k1ngp1in
      im new here to and am looking forward to clocking up the strategy points to unlock the articles.but can you please tell me how to monitor your strategy point and where do you check to see if you are getting them im new to this i didnt do the free 50 dollar bonus i put my own money into betfair so what do i do now and more importently how do i know if im actually getting thepoints to move onto the bronze ?
      Hi k1ngp1in, welcome.

No problem. You can check your current PokerStrategy points on your Home Page.

If you expand (click on the +) the betfair section it will show how many points you have earned each day.

Your rolling 4 weeks total, which is used to determine your status level is shown as is your lifetime earnings. The following guides might also be useful to you:

Any problems, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • k1ngp1in
      k1ngp1in
      Bronze
      thanks for getting back to me bart so quickly and please bare with me where do i go from the home page wheres the + to see from betfair sorry to be a pain mate i apreciate you trying to help ill be happy as long as i know the point are getting rewarded and added just making sure its all registerd and working :D again thanks for your patience
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by k1ngp1in
      thanks for getting back to me bart so quickly and please bare with me where do i go from the home page wheres the + to see from betfair sorry to be a pain mate i apreciate you trying to help ill be happy as long as i know the point are getting rewarded and added just making sure its all registerd and working :D again thanks for your patience
      :) No problem, sorry I should have explained a little better.

When on your home page, look over to the right where it states "My poker rooms" (shown in the example picture below, but now no longer shows the "As of" date).

If you click on the [+] to the immediate left of your poker room (Betfair), it will expand and show your points for the last 4 weeks.

Please do bear in mind the following though:
      1. It can sometimes take a few days for a newly created account to be fully tracked and so it might not appear immediately
      2. PokerStrategy receive your tracked playing history from the poker platform, however it can sometimes take a day or so for each days play to be received and uploaded. Don't worry, everything is recorded and you will not lose out at all.

Hope this helps, if not don't be shy, let us know if we can help further ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • k1ngp1in
      k1ngp1in
      Bronze
      thing is bart i dont see the option my poker rooms ?
    • k1ngp1in
      k1ngp1in
      Bronze
      it doesnt say it anywhere on my home page my poker rooms ?