Strategy Points ?

• Mathsoon
      Mathsoon
      Bronze
      Hello,

This is a really good site that really learn people how to play poker

But I have one question left. I already received the 50 $ ( ty btw) and I putted it on EverestPoker. Now I like bwin.com and pokerstars more but can I earn SP if I play on bwin or pokerstars because when I play on it, Im getting none points for it...

Can somebody help me please ?

Kind Regards
  • 8 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Mathsoon, welcome to the community and thank you for your kind words.

You can only earn PokerStrategy points on a linked PokerStrategy account, i.e. your Everest one. You are unable to earn points on any acount held previously to joining PokerStrategy.

Your PokerStrategy points are updated on a daily basis, but can take a couple of days to be fully tracked and provided by each platform.

You can check the latest update date on your home page (top right of screen) as indicated in the example picture below.

Good to have you join our friendly community and look forward to hearing how you get on soon.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Mathsoon
      Mathsoon
      Bronze
      Ok ty for the information.

One more question ( again :) ). What are the pokersites where you can earn Strategy Points. I can't find it

Kind Regards,
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      The full list is available via the following link.

You must not have held a previous account at the platform and must ensure that the account is set up using the PokerStrategy link & code, otherwise your account will not be fully tracked and you will not earn points.

You can sign up to as many new platforms as you like, just so long as you haven't held an account on there before and of course you would need your own funds to deposit in each one.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Rokgg
      Rokgg
      Bronze
      hi,

didnt want to open now thread, Im playing on Poker stars, now and I signd my ID corectly in My profile settings and there are no updates on my ps points, any idea why?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Rokgg,

Have you enabled the "Information Sharing" option within your PokerStars client? If not, please do so otherwise we cannot credit your StrategyPoints.

Regards,
      thunder
    • JustErik
      JustErik
      Bronze
      Hi Thunderbird,

Is there a similar option in the Full Tilt client? I haven't received any Strategy Points since I registered. Or is FT still running behind?

Thanks,

Erik
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello JustErik,

No this option is not on the Full Tilt client. It is to my understanding that the Full Tilt points are still behind. However are you sure that your account was made through a PokerStrategy link or code, and your username is entered on your profile page?

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • JustErik
      JustErik
      Bronze
      Hi kingdippy,

I just saw that my Strategy Points are updated so I guess they've caught up :)

Thanks for your reply.

Erik