ID check.. plz help

• Staben7
      Staben7
      Bronze
      Hello guys..

My brother told me about this site ..
      And also told me that I can get $ 50 If i pass a quiz.
      Frankly my brother helped me a little bit to pass the quiz .. and we passed a quiz after the fifth attempt. lol

One day later, i received a mail from you, that i must send a copy of ID card, passport or driver's license as proof that I am the person who first receives capital of $ 50 ..
      I send you a copy of ID card, but has already passed 3 days and i did not get any response from you.

Is there a problem?
      Or you still checking is everything OK?
  • 4 replies
    • ReelBigTrout
      ReelBigTrout
      Bronze
      SAme thing here. I sent the data and after 3 days i was told that they hadnt recieved any data. I resent the data again last night. I Hope the data will be found now.
    • zerolando
      zerolando
      Basic
      Funny but I haven't received any requests concerning passports or IDs and I've passed the test . Is there something missing?
    • ReelBigTrout
      ReelBigTrout
      Bronze
      They dont ask every1s ID. It is a random pick to prevent exploiting the system.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ReelBigTrout
      They dont ask every1s ID. It is a random pick to prevent exploiting the system.
      Yes, this is correct.

Hi guys/girls,

Please do bear with the support team a while longer whilst they sort through everyone's applications, PokerStrategy have been inundated with applications recently due to it's success and many friend referrals from existing delighted members.

It shouldn't take too long and the free starting capital is just one (a minor one) of the benefits of membership here.

In the interim time, please keep an eye on your emails and support tickets in case the support team need to check anything else with you.

Feel free to browse the site... strategy guides/videos/coaching sessions/forum etc further. As soon as you receive the starting capital and start playing on your linked account, more strategy material will become available to you.

Best regards and good to see you all join our friendly community,

Bart