danii_

• danii90
      danii90
      Bronze
      Hi, my name is Daniel, i just passed the quizz, and then i chose Pacific Poker as poker platform, ( i want to chose pokerstars but i already have an acount).
      Ok so i chose Pacific Poker and i made an acount but i don't tipe any code (like PS150), i don't even remeber if they asked, so my question is, do i get my 50 $ or i have to choose another platform and make another acount. :D
      LE : Sorry, i just seen that is no need for bonus code if i use direct link. thx anyway
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey danii90,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Congratulations on passing the quiz and goodluck with your new $50 Starting capital.
      All the information you will need on getting started on pacific poker can be found here:

Contact support and ask how your status is progressing.
      Both PokerStrategy.com and PaciifcPoker imo.

• support@pacificpoker.com

Regards,

Kyle.
    • danii90
      danii90
      Bronze
      Hi, i recive a mail wich says, i recive my 50 $ capital, but i don't see them in my cashier in pacific poker:D , what do i have to do?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dannii & welcome to the community,

There is sometimes a short delay between PokerStrategy authorising a transfer and it being actually accepted/confirmed by the poker platform.

Bear with them a short while longer and in no time at all, you should be off and running. :)

Good luck buddy, let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • danii90
      danii90
      Bronze
      thank you, i'll wait :)