This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

danii_

• danii90
      danii90
      Bronze
      Hi, my name is Daniel, i just passed the quizz, and then i chose Pacific Poker as poker platform, ( i want to chose pokerstars but i already have an acount).
      Ok so i chose Pacific Poker and i made an acount but i don't tipe any code (like PS150), i don't even remeber if they asked, so my question is, do i get my 50 $ or i have to choose another platform and make another acount. :D
      LE : Sorry, i just seen that is no need for bonus code if i use direct link. thx anyway
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey danii90,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Congratulations on passing the quiz and goodluck with your new $50 Starting capital.
      All the information you will need on getting started on pacific poker can be found here:

Contact support and ask how your status is progressing.
      Both PokerStrategy.com and PaciifcPoker imo.

• support@pacificpoker.com

Regards,

Kyle.
    • danii90
      danii90
      Bronze
      Hi, i recive a mail wich says, i recive my 50 $ capital, but i don't see them in my cashier in pacific poker:D , what do i have to do?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dannii & welcome to the community,

There is sometimes a short delay between PokerStrategy authorising a transfer and it being actually accepted/confirmed by the poker platform.

Bear with them a short while longer and in no time at all, you should be off and running. :)

Good luck buddy, let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • danii90
      danii90
      Bronze
      thank you, i'll wait :)