This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AQ on KT3s vs 87/42 maniac 3bettet

• AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $39,00
      CO:
      $72,95
      Hero:
      $50,00

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:spade: , A:club:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $1,50, Hero raises to $4,50, SB calls $4,25, 2 folds.

Flop: ($11,00) K:club: , 3:heart: , T:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $6,50, Hero ?

He always flattet my 3bets and then moved, can i push vs that donk or do i have to fold hand ?
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      I would prefer a float rather then a reraise. We still have outs to the Ace and the Jack. From your reads I would say he is bluffing a huge portion of the time but when you have position and equity, you should prefer to float
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      problem with floating is that you have to fold to strong turn bet
      but I guess there is always option to call flop, shove turn :)
      Since raise/calling might not be the best idea, then maybe floating is the best and then decide ton the turn what you would want to do with your hand
    • AceOnRiver
      AceOnRiver
      Bronze
      he will not stop to secondbarrel on the turn, problem is he might have so much of his stack in there he might call a push with anything ^^