iluyas first english coaching - Feedback

• 8 replies
    • deafsheep
      deafsheep
      Bronze
      Hi, I think you language is understandable, but it could really be clearler:) But it's ok
    • circum
      circum
      Bronze
      I can understand it very well, the language is not a problem.

The in-game situations are also easy to follow
    • axeld333
      axeld333
      Bronze
      Your English is very good and easy to understand.
      I hope you'll do more coachings in the future.
    • itbmotw
      itbmotw
      Bronze
      I think its good, sometimes are more words better, but ok, and more hands but this is the same problem in any SSS Coaching. Where you see difference to your German Coachings, how coach you know, so I dont see there a Problem.
      Understanding its no Problem, but its easy to see that you have Problems to say all in the time say, because the searce for words.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      I dont agree with that its very good, but its good. And its not very hard to understand what you are saying
    • iluya
      iluya
      Bronze
      Yeah i know that its not perfect but i try my best and i think if i'll coach more often it will be better.

I was really afraid to caoch in english and maybe few people feeled it :evil:
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Yea more coachings plz (Although i missed today's ) but if it is possible that you coach on a better time or day it would be great
    • itbmotw
      itbmotw
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iluya
      Yeah i know that its not perfect but i try my best and i think if i'll coach more often it will be better.

I was really afraid to caoch in english and maybe few people feeled it :evil:
      It was very easy to know about your Feeling, you say it to the most listeners on Friday in the German Coaching. :D
      Please answer my question in ICQ or you get many Questions in the next English Coaching and not in a German Coaching. :D
      Start English Thrash Talk in times without hands, please.