My affiliates didn't get starting capital

• bigniusia
      bigniusia
      Bronze
      Hi,

Could you check my referred friends accounts?

They told me, that they passed the quiz, but still have no starting capital.

Could you check what's wrong with their accounts?

Thanks!!!

Their logins:

fanhorozine and abberton
  • 5 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Did they choose a pokerroom yet where they want to get the starting capital?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey,

I'm guessing that they either didn't go through the ID check yet or simply didn't choose their preferred poker room.

Either way, we can't discuss such details with 3rd persons, let alone in public :)

So best to tell them whether they've gone through the entire process yet and if so, tell them to contact customer support.

Hadi
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Most of my friends are put off by the heavy ID check and decide to not go through with it ... Taking/studying for the quiz is already enough of a hassle to go through and when they find out it takes a ton of time to get the starting capital plus the extensive ID check ... they just decide "fuck it"

And can't blame 'em I guess ... It is heavy duty shit :P
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Originally posted by StaticMoth
      Most of my friends are put off by the heavy ID check and decide to not go through with it ... Taking/studying for the quiz is already enough of a hassle to go through and when they find out it takes a ton of time to get the starting capital plus the extensive ID check ... they just decide "fuck it"

:) ) =) )) ye right.... the quiz is the hardest thing ever existed =) )) what a joke
    • fcumred
      fcumred
      Bronze
      Originally posted by StaticMoth

Extensive ID check ?

You mean upload a photo ID whcih you have to do for any site that you want to cashout from anyway...

If thats extensive god forbid they never get interrogated by the CIA