Influx of Spanish SSSers at SH tables (Spanish PS?)

• nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      They are absolutey INVADING the tables and it's not even funny. They have aggro stats like 23/20 and open to funny amounts like $0.63 at 25NL. Is Spanish PS responsible for this? ;)
  • 10 replies
    • bernie0303
      bernie0303
      Bronze
      1. 63 cent is 2,5bb. they may work with a hotkey-script as table ninja for example.
      2. yes, i think so.
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      the fault is of another poker school created by a group of spanish pros. they teach this alternative sss for FR and SH.
      there is a blog on spanish ps with a lot of info on SH sss but i didn't really check it out that much so i'm not sure, but the 2.5bb raise sounds like that site i'm thinking of.
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      Originally posted by randomdonk
      the fault is of another poker school created by a group of spanish pros. they teach this alternative sss for FR and SH.
      there is a blog on spanish ps with a lot of info on SH sss but i didn't really check it out that much so i'm not sure, but the 2.5bb raise sounds like that site i'm thinking of.
      Spanish pro's lol now thats funny, they should stick to building Gallions!
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      They shove over my UTG opens with ATo... cool :D
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Link of the blog please?
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RahXephon1
      Link of the blog please?
      +1

Hope google translator works well with poker terms.
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      +2
    • bernie0303
      bernie0303
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RahXephon1
      Link of the blog please?
      #x
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      http://es.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=19508
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      for prime SSS SH you do open to 2.5 bb, and play around 20/18-24/22. Theres french players that play it too.

Also if you have the right stats a shove against utg raise with ATo is +ev, large OR from EP or huge fold to 3bet