This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] ak nl10

• h50n
      h50n
      Bronze
      whats your thoughts on this hand? i checked in order to induce bluff by a worse hand, then i thought about betting half flop on the turn but i decided to check, then pow all in on river

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($9.20)
      Button ($7.56)
      Hero (SB) ($4.95)
      BB ($5.52)
      UTG ($5)
      MP ($7.41)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , K:club:
      3 folds, Button bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.45, 1 fold, Button calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.95) 8:club: , 4:heart: , A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $0.45, Hero calls $0.45

Turn: ($1.85) K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $0.90, Hero calls $0.90

River: ($3.65) J:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, Button raises to $5.76 (All-In), Hero calls $2.15 (All-In)

Total pot: $9.95 | Rake: $0.66
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

I am either Check/Raising on flop or turn, likely going broke with my 2 pairs.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by veriz
      Hello,

I am either Check/Raising on flop or turn, likely going broke with my 2 pairs.

Best regards,
      Rensu
      This, assuming you start by checking.

If he's bad he can have many Ax and giving him a chance not to bet them when he'd have called down with them is sad. If he's any good he's not gonna be so inclined to fire when you weirdly don't c-bet the driest A-high flop ever, unless he puts you on something like KK and feels confident enough to bluff you off with his whiffed speculative hands / lower pocket pairs. If you're not betting AK there you're only betting air.

Hope it helps.