starting hand charts

• dvdGT
      dvdGT
      Bronze
      Hi all, hope you are well.
      I am having trouble finding a complete guide to the short stack strategy, i have found what i think is an incomplete version. I realise you may be completing this guide or editing it. I found links from Stefan1000 in the forum, thanks Stefan, but could not find complete information. I found a chart for the big stack strategy but again this seemed incomplete as only a chart could be found no information.
      Thanks, i am looking forward to learning as much as soon as posible and the site seems great.
      Regards dvdGT.

Found it..
  • 7 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      Hi,
      before you can access the info for the SHC for the SSS you need 1st to become a bronze member you need to pass the quiz and after that you need to collect 100 Party / Titan points to become silver status and to get access to SHC to big stack s
    • dvdGT
      dvdGT
      Bronze
      Thanks V i did the quiz once already and got a message saying i had passed. Do i have to try again now?
      I have found the info i was seeking and it seems more reasonable that the strategy can be profitable now it is complete.
      I appreciate your advice.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi dvdGT!

You can find all necessary information for the SSS here. You don't have to try the quiz again. At the moment it takes some time until you get your money and become a bronze member because of this.

We are sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • dvdGT
      dvdGT
      Bronze
      Thank-you Puschkin it's no inconvience, i had a good look around the site. What i missed was the link with the graphic of the chips to direct me, there is no text. I will spend the time waiting for my chips practising the SSS on play tables but expect the players there will call with anything so i doubt it will be representative of the results on the cash tables.
      Regards dvdGT
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dvdGT
      What i missed was the link with the graphic of the chips to direct me, there is no text.
      I'm sorry, but I don't know what you mean...?! :( Could you explain it to me?

Thanks,
      Puschkin81
    • dvdGT
      dvdGT
      Bronze
      Sorry i was not very clear, i was searching for SSS chart and info for no-limit, which can be found by clicking on the no-limit stack of chips at the bottom of the Pokerstrategy beginners guide page, it only says no-limit, if there was some text saying SSS starting hands and betting info i would have found it more easily is what i was trying to say. Hope this makes more sense to you.
      ;)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Aaaaaah....I see! :D