Mansion-Withdrawal authorisation

• hughezy
      hughezy
      Bronze
      Hi

I'd llike to as if anyone else is having problems with withdrawing rolls/money from Mansion Poker.

I got the usual blah that I had to send front and back of card, proof of address and ID/Passport.

I photgraphed these but made the mistake of sending them in 2 mails ( I am computer idiot and it took me time how to download the card photos ) so I sent ID and proff of address as had already on stick and had used with another site.
      For infromation both these were accepted by the other site w/o comment.

I first get mail saying details I have supplied are sufficient but they may ask for other forms of documentation.

Then an hour later or so I get a mail from same dept but different person saying the photo of the back of the card is acceptable quality but the front is not. Plz can I resend.

Then with in an hour I get another mail from same dept but another different person stating that none of documentation is acceptable quality. Resend all.

Now Im no spring chicken and my eyes arent as good as they used to be and if Im honest I really need to get glasses( but Im a little vain so I persevere) but I reviewed my pictures and I can read them fine.

I replied to each mail individually refering to each and cross referencing hoping they would pool them together..No luck..x amount of blah blah returns " not acceptable-plz resend"

I then blasted them with four mails stating I did not believe they were unacceptable quality, my eyes bad I can read them blah blah AND with loads of photographs of me in various rooms in my house, the front of the house, close up of front door,even more close up of door number, my street name sign and for good measure pics of me with my brother, father, the dog, washing machine and even the toilet.

I left the house as I had a bank appointment. During the course of the appointment the bank staff noticed my card was damaged and ordered a new one. I destroyed the card at the bank..For good measure I also took photos of the bank, me in the bank with various members of staff, infront of cashpoint etc

On return home Mail from Mansion was waiting from another different person same dept. Same Blah ( no mention of the quality of the photos of my house and family- must have been acceptable lol)

So i fired another back stating I would not send anything until my enquiries had been resloved to my satisfaction. Oh I also sent the picture of me in the bank haha.

I then get a reply with an answer to one ( ive asked appros 10) question

Fire another back so on and so on.

Now I have accused them of making it exceptionally difficult to withdraw to encourage me to play and of allowing stolen money to be used on the site
      ( there are no check prior to depositing ) etc etc and that my card is no more and new card will have different numbers.

Im waiting fro the reply now

It was funny to begin with, but now its begginning to wear thin WTF!!!!!!!!

Anyone else with similar experiences?

HUGHEZY
  • 8 replies
    • johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Silver
      wow very good post man hope in the end it all goes well, :)
    • hughezy
      hughezy
      Bronze
      Well...from the lack of response it would appear that I am the only person having problems!!!!!

This does not surprise me, as I discovered via Mansion that I can also do the impossible according to Mansion and Ipoker Security in as much that I can log on to 3 Ipoker skins at the same time from the same IP address giving me the ability in effect to sit and play myself at shared ipoker tourneys and cash tables.

I have no special equipment and use 1 router.

I have disclosed to Mansion my specail ability during an online support conversation, the transcript of which I have, but I am to much of an idiot to be able to post it here atm.
      They state that it is impossible, so I do it while Ipoker are watching my various acconts, to thier utter amazement.
      They then take a differnt tack and state that its NOT an issue as they have tracking software in place that will so up the cheating/collusion/money dumping at some point.

Please can smoebody tell me how to post the contents of an e mail into this box.

I think I might start another thread for this subject though.

Obviously my special ability has massive implications and gives me an easy oppurtunity to cheat and collude......Good job I'm an honest person really, isn't it?

BUT some of the players out there are not...rotten apples every barrell etc...

It certainly concerns me very much that this is possible and that I may have played against a person who was occupying more than one seat at the table and there fore had an unfair advantage....

There is a reason why I can do this, which I do not want to disclose. I just dont want to put temptation ppl's way.

Its a good feeling being the only person in the world That can do this ( yeah right Ipoker )

HUGHEZY
    • Redcar100
      Redcar100
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Please send me a private message with your MANSION username and I will do my best to get this matter resolved for you quickly.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello,

Unless you didnt know, i can confirm that Redcar100 is a Mansion employee providing support to these forums. However never give out things like your password as they will just need usernames.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • hughezy
      hughezy
      Bronze
      How do I send a private message?

And, no disrespect, who are you and what authority do you have to talk to Mansion?

HUGHEZY
    • hughezy
      hughezy
      Bronze
      And no one has said a word abt this ability of mine.....to , the want of a better expression, Play with myself....

Is this well known. Obviously I'm green as grass. Am i making a mountain out of a mole hill?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hughezy
      How do I send a private message?

And, no disrespect, who are you and what authority do you have to talk to Mansion?

HUGHEZY
      Hello hughezy,

I stated above that i can confirm that Redcar100 is a Mansion support employee. SoyCD stated it in the mansion forum here --> Mansion Poker Support in this Forum

You can send him/her a private message by adding them as a friend on the community section.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      I had similar problems with Mansion, and was fed up with the sheer amounts of documentation they required from me and so I blew my roll that was there and vowed never to use them again.

I'm a pretty high volume player too, so there bad luck.