Aussie Millions Freeroll - XXX Poker

• ShowMeDaMoney
      Is this serious?

XXX [Edited by EagleStar88 - Breach of forum rules] are running an Aussie Millions Freeroll on January 3rd for any player who has a XXX account and earned 2,500 points in December.. From my calculations this can be done on one table in just 3-4 hours play? Surely i am mistaken here?

Who else is playing?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi ShowMeDaMoney,

Please note that it is against the forum rules to advertise non-PokerStrategy affiliated poker sites.
      I have therefore edited and closed this thread and will remove your other threads advertising the same thing.

Rule 3: No advertising

• No requests or offers for private money transfers
      No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)
      Please refrain from posting any more of this material otherwise your PokerStrategy account will be at risk.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best regards,

Please note the following reply you received answering your question from member ImAnAcehole9 that was on the removed thread, is provided below for your assistance:

XXX poker site doesn't give you an Aussie Millions seat for earning 2,500 points. The 2500 points qualifies you for a freeroll to potentially win a seat to the Aussie Milions.