Payout delay for over a month, maybe problem on my side?

• Cloudas
      Cloudas
      Bronze
      Hey there, my apologies if there's been a thread like this which i failed to look up where i could find some answers.

So to the chase, ive requested a payout this year november 2nd. And..yeh, it still on requested. I wrote a ticket on help, asked maybe i need to provide some info, in order to get it through. Some fellow replied and said its all good and should be coming soon, which did not happen yet.

Perhaps my email blocked some mail from pokerstrategy as spam or so, or there's some other issue, dunno but from the idea i got reading other posts is that it usually takes like a week or so for it to be transfered, so something's not right.

Either way it's no biggy but would feel great havin this fixed, put some effort in it anyways:] .

So yeah, cheers for any help you might provide here, lookin forward to some reply
  • 2 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Cloudas,

Please be advised that this kind of matter cannot be solved on the forum. Please contact us via the internal ticket system. I assure you that our responsible co-workers will get it sorted for you as soon as possible.

Regards,
      thunder
    • Cloudas
      Cloudas
      Bronze
      i know it can't be, will try sending it again, just wonderin if anyone else had an issue like that and had solved it.
      Either way thx for the reply