strategy points

• 6 replies
    • Dephy
      Dephy
      Bronze
      im interested aswell, as i understand 1 full tilt point = 2strategy points?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi guys;

special bonuses are available during double points promotions which run from time to time (the last one was during the weekend 5-6th of December).

Those SP are extra points you get by playing on certain poker room on certain day - they count towards you status only and not towards any races, so that's why they're separated from starndard Strategy points you have earned.

They are visible for 4 weeks after they were issued even though, there's no double points promotion running atm.

Good luck at the tables!
    • JohnyT10
      JohnyT10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      Hi guys;

special bonuses are available during double points promotions which run from time to time (the last one was during the weekend 5-6th of December).

Those SP are extra points you get by playing on certain poker room on certain day - they count towards you status only and not towards any races, so that's why they're separated from starndard Strategy points you have earned.

They are visible for 4 weeks after they were issued even though, there's no double points promotion running atm.

Good luck at the tables!
      thanks

I played 07 Dec 09 i get 0 strategy points.Why?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello JohnyT10,

The StrategyPoints get updated whenever we get the lists from the respective poker rooms. Usually this happens every or every second day. You can find the date of the last strategy point update of each of the Poker Rooms on the home page. The screenshot below shows where you can find the last day of update (marked with red):

For more information on StrategyPoints you can also check out our rewards system page.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      I don't have any SP's from yesterday either, so I'm guessing that is his concern. My homepage says it is up to date up until 07/12 points, but shows 0 points for yesterday, when in fact last night should have been my biggest earning yet. I don't think it's cause for concern and they will get updated eventually, but I think that is what he is asking, why yesterday's points aren't showing yet.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dephy
      im interested aswell, as i understand 1 full tilt point = 2strategy points?
      $1 rake on Full Tilt = 7 FTP points and also 2 PokerStrategy points, so effectively 3.5 FTP to every 1 PokerStrategy point.

Best regards,

Bart