The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

CO: $6.42
      Hero (BTN): $50.00
      SB: $53.75
      BB: $189.19
      UTG: $54.10

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with 6 :club: 7 :club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, 1 fold, BB raises to $5, Hero calls $3.50

Flop: ($10.25) Q :club: J :spade: 2 :club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($10.25) 6 :spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $8, Hero calls $8

River: ($26.25) A :club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $18, BB folds

BB 25/18/6/AF 2.3 (92 hands)

Preflop I raise 4BB from every position except the button, where I raise just 3BB as I steal a lot and want to call more 3bets ip. Is this a good spot to do so?

On the flop I have the fd but I don't really like it as it fits his 3betting range quite well (JJ+, AJ-AQ, KQ, even AK has a gutshot to go with the overcards so he might not give it up). He checks it to me and I decide to take a free card.

On the turn I call despite he's betting big as I have 5 outs more to go with my flushdraw and he might be sometimes betting AK there which now I'm ahead of.

What's the best bet size on the river? For a moment I wanted to overbet/shove it, but finally decided against it cause I thought that would scare him off. Is a small donkbet an option here to possibly induce a bluffraise from him (too low AF I guess)?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      unless player is 3-betting a lot 67s should be fold pf with 100bb stacks
      Not really sure about flop play, you hit your flushdraw, so if he´d bet you should shove to make call pf with 67s profitable, but if he checks I think you can also take free card, although I´d likely still take bet/shove line
      I would likely shove turn, since heś line looks a lot like TT/99, maybe AJ and I think you get enough times fold or if y6ou get called then you likely have 15 outs to improve
      you can bet smaller on the river
      He should bet out himself AK/AJ/AQ or set, so likely he holds there medium pp or maybe sometimes KK, so I would prefer 10 bet which might get called a lot more than 18$ bet