$2.72
      MP3(Hero):
      $8.27
      CO:
      $13.83
      BU:
      $5.80

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, CO folds, BU calls $0.20, SB calls $0.18, BB calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.8) Q, Q, T (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.60, BU raises to $1.20, SB folds, BB raises to $15.42, Hero folds, BU folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.6.

I think it is a easy fold after BB checkraise all in, he is probably holding AQ or something like that. But how should I play in this spot if BB was not in the pot and the pot was HU vs me hand BU. I mean, I have a overpair, bet for value and getting raised, is that a fold, a call or should I try to get the money in and hope my opponent hold a lower pocket?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Likely call the minraise and reevaluate on the turn, folding is really weak and 3betting there against Qx/draws is going to be spew unless he's crazy enough to minraise/call Tx or something. I don't think he's raising a pocket pair on QQTcc.

The turn is going to be tricky to play out of position without some kind of read on the guy's aggression, even on a blank. Will he bet a draw again or check it back and take his free card? If he bets, does he have enough draws in his range still for us to check/shove? If he'll likely to check back and we decide to donk out to make him pay for his draws, can he just spazz-jam over our donk with draws?

Easiest way to go is probably to try and check it down, maybe call a bet on a blank river after a blank turn since him not betting Qx on the turn is unlikely so he'll show up with some busted stuff somewhat often.

Hope it helps.
    • Janusrichmond
      Janusrichmond
      Bronze
      Thanks alot!