Aimbire at your service.

• nathanrenard
      Well, i have decided to make this one as i am little-by-little getting into this new community.

My name is Jônatas Aimbiré, and i'm a Brazillian player with 22 years old. I attend college at IT, and used to work as a computer programmer, recently got myself a break as i had been working for 5 years straight.

I also am a part-time actor, do a weekly show that airs on open channel here at my state, and once in a while act in some movies, nothing too big though.

I started to play poker about 4 years ago, and not until last year i really start Playing poker. About then i only did played for 'play money' as you don't feel the real game, the field of friends i'd play always took it seriously but not that much as i noticed stakes go up higher.

Now i play could say low limit sit n' go's with friends once every weekend, and on Wednesdays (usually) high stakes with a $1000 buy-in and $5/$10 blinds for about 5 hours.

I've started playing online poker @ PKR (4 years ago), and then about this year on PokerStars. After my $10 deposit went through fin air, i've decided to try and track free bankroll. Tried a new account on Stars, and of course rejected got it on Full Tilt Poker after i've met

Every since i did grew my bankroll high on Full Tilt Poker, but trashed it into sand on the cash tables playing beyond my BR limits. Learned the hard lesson and now i am trying to get into a cool BR so i can actually use poker money for you know, buying stuff i don't really want to, but want to have it.

And this is me, pure and simple :D
  • 2 replies
    • nathanrenard
      Oh yes, and i totally forgot.

You can find me at the tables on Full Tilt Poker / PokerStars / PKR all with the same screen name.

Altough on PokerStars i did put an ugly picture of myself wearing my sunglasses while i was working really drunk.

ps: i do not drink while i play (a lot).
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Jônatas,

Thanks for posting your introduction, it's always great to get to know other members a little better.

I too regularly play on Full Tilt, so will perhaps see you around there sometime (but will of course try to avoid your table).

Wishing you every continued success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

- English
      - Pricing Analyst
      - Super Mod for English Community
      - and all round forum spam monkey :D