Player Tracking

• Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      I changed poker rooms from FTP to Bet365, I've used the player code given on this site. I was wondering how long it'll take before my player points start getting added to my profile here. Or if I have to message someone, or something. Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      If you look at the home page it says when the points were last updated. Just keep an eye on it, it usually takes a couple of days initially then every day or so from there on (at least with other iPoker sites ie Mansion/Titan).

Trust this helps.
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      My points are still not being recorded...

It's been 4 days.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Abhorrence,

The StrategyPoints get updated whenever we get the lists from the respective poker rooms. Usually this happens every or every second day. You can find the date of the last strategy point update of each of the Poker Rooms on the home page. The screenshot below shows where you can find the last day of update (marked with red):

For more information on StrategyPoints you can also check out our rewards system page.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Okay it's now been over a week since I've registered at Bet365, and used the code PSVIP, and entered my account into my info on this website. Here is what I'm still seeing on the front page.

What is taking so long? Full Tilt worked the next day. So either something messed up on bet365's end, pokerstrategy's end, or on my end. I'd like some help with this matter. Thank you.