This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

chioce of poker room

• EvilCelt
      EvilCelt
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Being fairly new to online poker i think i made a bad chioce when selecting the everest poker starting capital, though i was already signed up to most of the others on offer.
      I have been trying the SSS for the past few days but keep getting crushed but idiots making strange calls, and i am struggling to adjust to them.
      Could someone piont me in the direction of some more articles to help me regroup so that i do not go broke. Another thing i am having trouble with reguarding the SSS is that the amount of others who are short stacks on tables as this decreases the amount of tables i can choose to join, which makes me regret choosing that particular site.
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • Chippolata
      Chippolata
      Bronze
      Looking at your nickname there is no place you will ever get decents odds.

You should Try some other place with nicks like

DavidTheGreat

or

WeHollyPeople

:f_biggrin:
    • emmaislovingmitch
      emmaislovingmitch
      Global
      Hi Everest poker is a great site to start at i would advise signing up to there vip summit points club (its free) you earn summit points at a rate of 400% - 500% faster just as a basic member.
      They also allow you to convert summit points into real cash and obviously i save the best for last you can play for summit points and then convert them into REAL$$ or play sit and go's with them for real cash .. I had a account there and my bankroll got Very large very quick so good selection and goodluck beating them VERY VERY fishy players there :D