Virus- Everest Poker

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      So today my computer crashed, freezed etc. so I have virus there and cant even startup the system
      so I was pissed an d trying to find out how to get rid of this problem without formating

so I wanted to install Everest poker on my reaaally old notebook and it deect it as a virus wich isnt so unusual and it would be all fine IF my computer would work .....
  • 5 replies
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Old notebook - old antivirus software, imo...
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      Old notebook - old antivirus software, imo...
      Now I am on odl notebook with antz-vius formt he firm but I dont have rpobem with this one, I have problem with mz regular PC , I cant even run it now , and kezboard is not working so I cant even boot linux or anything
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      Dude, spell-check or something, it's hard to understand you ;)
      What are you asking? I use eset nod32, and it also recognizes everest software as a virus. i just checked, and i see it puts some temporary files to quarantine almost daily. I doubt it's everest software that crashed your computer.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      I think spybot is putting everest as a spybot for some reason, that is interesting
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wickdclown
      Dude, spell-check or something, it's hard to understand you ;)
      What are you asking? I use eset nod32, and it also recognizes everest software as a virus. i just checked, and i see it puts some temporary files to quarantine almost daily. I doubt it's everest software that crashed your computer.
      yea, sry, as I said I am on notebook at it pretty much do what it wants with keyboard so it puts me on my native keyboard or on english or change keyboard prefferences from time to time :D so sry

y is z and Z is Y