This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Virus- Everest Poker

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      So today my computer crashed, freezed etc. so I have virus there and cant even startup the system
      so I was pissed an d trying to find out how to get rid of this problem without formating

so I wanted to install Everest poker on my reaaally old notebook and it deect it as a virus wich isnt so unusual and it would be all fine IF my computer would work .....
  • 5 replies
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Old notebook - old antivirus software, imo...
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      Old notebook - old antivirus software, imo...
      Now I am on odl notebook with antz-vius formt he firm but I dont have rpobem with this one, I have problem with mz regular PC , I cant even run it now , and kezboard is not working so I cant even boot linux or anything
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      Dude, spell-check or something, it's hard to understand you ;)
      What are you asking? I use eset nod32, and it also recognizes everest software as a virus. i just checked, and i see it puts some temporary files to quarantine almost daily. I doubt it's everest software that crashed your computer.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      I think spybot is putting everest as a spybot for some reason, that is interesting
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wickdclown
      Dude, spell-check or something, it's hard to understand you ;)
      What are you asking? I use eset nod32, and it also recognizes everest software as a virus. i just checked, and i see it puts some temporary files to quarantine almost daily. I doubt it's everest software that crashed your computer.
      yea, sry, as I said I am on notebook at it pretty much do what it wants with keyboard so it puts me on my native keyboard or on english or change keyboard prefferences from time to time :D so sry

y is z and Z is Y