This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Inter-account transfer.

• zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      So they are asking:

In order to enjoy our many extra features such as the inter-account transfer and gift certificate facilities, you must first provide a valid proof of address, either a utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months.

Simply upload a copy of your documents using the document upload tool provided. Once received we will verify your documents and you will be free to use the inter-account transfer and gift certificate features.

from you in order to use this particular service. My question is - what kind of document they exactly want? I would greatly appreciate if someone could name me a few real life examples of what kind of documents they want from you.

With regards.
  • 2 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi zubrils2,

I think what Party's Support told you is clear enough. They need a proof of your address. That can be a utility bill or a bank accnount/ creadit card statement which has your full name & address on it and is issued within the last 3 months.

Regards,
      thunder
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      Thanks! I guess I thought they were looking for information about the bank itself or something like that. Turns out there is no mystery after all.