Inter-account transfer.

• zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      So they are asking:

In order to enjoy our many extra features such as the inter-account transfer and gift certificate facilities, you must first provide a valid proof of address, either a utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months.

Simply upload a copy of your documents using the document upload tool provided. Once received we will verify your documents and you will be free to use the inter-account transfer and gift certificate features.

from you in order to use this particular service. My question is - what kind of document they exactly want? I would greatly appreciate if someone could name me a few real life examples of what kind of documents they want from you.

With regards.
  • 2 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi zubrils2,

I think what Party's Support told you is clear enough. They need a proof of your address. That can be a utility bill or a bank accnount/ creadit card statement which has your full name & address on it and is issued within the last 3 months.

Regards,
      thunder
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      Thanks! I guess I thought they were looking for information about the bank itself or something like that. Turns out there is no mystery after all.