ID check and deposit.

• NilsAe
      NilsAe
      Bronze
      Hi there, I have completed the quiz around 5 days ago (could be slighty more) and I haven't received a deposit untill now.
      Well I just red my mails today and it said i had to send in an ID-check so I did and i scanned my passport (front & back) and e-mailed it through.

Too make a long story short I just have one question.
      How long could it possibly take to get my ID-check done and for the transaction to be completed?

My regards,
      Nils Aelderman
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello NilsAe,

The id check can take around 48 working hours to complete. Sometimes there can be many starting capital requests at once and this can delay the process, so please be patient and as long as you follow all the steps you will get your starting capital in no time! If support have any problems they will contact you via the ticket system.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • wannabeAPro
      wannabeAPro
      Bronze
      Im really frustrated with the id check, i passed the test and sent a photo of my passport details and a bank statement , i recieved a reply saying that the copies were not clear enough so i resent another copy which was a closer shot and accurately displayed my passport number , dob , name and place of birth etc .... upon coming home from work to check my account there was zero there .. then i recieve a message asking for a copy of the other side of my id card ? i explained that its not an id card its my passport and on the other side is a blank page just containing a microchip ?( This does not add to the strength of the security surely . as i could photo any ones backpage of the photo , were the microchip is , i dont understand what difference its going to make .....
      Originally i was told just to re send a clearer copy and i done this now this aint good enough ...
      I asked support to accurately tell me what they want me to photo or what more do they require and the reply was " we want a copy of the back of your card" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jezzzzzzzzzzzzz..it aint no card its a passport ......
      Anyone please help me , what am i supposed to do ....anyone who has sent a passport in , tell me what pictures they took of there passport please..
      regards all and sorry for the rant , but ive been excited sbout getting started and then dissapointed every time ?(
    • NilsAe
      NilsAe
      Bronze
      How about you do what they ask you and simply scan in or photograph the back of your card.
      Where I live we also have some details on the back of our ID/passport or whatever you call it :p

And keep in mind that all you needed to do was fill in a quiz to receive 50$ so give it some time mate!

cheers.
    • wannabeAPro
      wannabeAPro
      Bronze
      its not a card thats just my point , there is nohing on the back page of my passport .....but thx anyway