confirm bonus

• 7 replies
    • MichaelM
      Hello Eigh7,
      welcome to!

I just checked with our customer support and you should have received your $50 starting capital by now.

Good luck,
    • CheeKeh
      how long will it take for me to receive it? i have chosen my platform and typed in my account name like prompted, but the thing at the side is saying i havnt done it

[º] Choose your way (Free starting capital)
      [º] Select your game type (SNG)
      [º] Learn the strategy and take the quiz
      [x] Select the poker platform at which you want to play
      [x] Complete your data

Theres a couple more things i want to know about too! such as .. how do i go about changing the platform i chose.. i first chose but now i realised that it doesnt offer such a good deal as ... i would like to get my $50 on instead now cause i can get an extra $100 on top if i do well and i dont need to deposit a thing .. :D

Another thing i was wondering is how does one go about earning strategy points.. because i want to start reffering people to this site with my refferal code.. and offering them their $50 + $100 bonus from you guys.. and also offer them more money when they reach 5000 strategy points..
    • MichaelM
      Hello CheeKeh,

Welcome to!

It seems there was a slight problem from our side with creating your account but nothing we can't fix.
      Please send a ticket to our customer support and describe your problem (copy/paste from this thread should do).
      I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Best Regards,

• breakzone
      I'm gettin really confused with the 50$ bonus thing...I've passed the quiz and then I chose my starting platform and...nothing...I mean a few times...and a few platforms...and nothing...I don't get it where I go wrong and I hope u guys don't think I tried to cheat the system and get 50 bucks in more than one platform....let me know what's going on please cause I've tried cakepoker and 365 and pokerstars....oh yes and tilt too...thank you
    • kingdippy2008
      Hello breakzone,

It sounds like a really confusing situation you have. My advice to you is to contact support and explain the problem fully step by step.

Good luck and best regards,

• Stellake
      I've been waiting 8 working days now and still no capital.One time they asked for second confirmation and thats it :(
    • justkyle88
      Hey Stellake,

Sorry for the delay. Sometimes our support team will get more than usual number of requests for Starting capitals. Please be patient and support will contact you asap.