• MiisterCe
      I just lost twiece with once A Q suited and onces A J suited. I flopped top pair with top kicker twice.

2 times i call all in and 2 times i lost to A A

Both players raised before the flop and went all in afther the flop.

Schould i have fold?
  • 4 replies
    • snowylee
      Im no expert but I wouldnt call a preflopraise with either of those hands. At least not in No Limit, Fixed Limit I dont know at all so I wont comment on that. And as I said, im far from an expert :P . And btw, read the beginnerarticles, it should give a clue on how to do too.
    • Puschkin81
      Hi MiisterCe!

Without any further information it is difficult to say if you should have folded or not. Please post some of your hands. That's the easiest way to find mistakes.

Good luck at the tables!
    • JackxxRatt
      I'm no expert either but I think a lot depends on how your opponent has been playing. If he hasn't been raising preflop too often then go with caution although I'd probably call his preflop raise most times as your hands have a lot of drawing potential. If he's been playing loose and raising often then I'd happily play those hands and consider coming up against AA both times as unlucky.

As already been said though, we'd need to see more information for a true evaluation.
    • rimiya
      thats a good play and you have to be little more quickin your decision and this comes by regular practise. Inm this site *** I have watched many tricks, take a look!!

edit by Puschkin81: stick to the board rules!!!