SSS micro limits winnings/100hands

• cavitaro
      cavitaro
      Bronze
      Hi, i'm a sss player, currently in NL10, moving up to nl25 soon enough (hopefully :f_cool: ), and I started making a full scan of my sessionsabout 3 days ago with pokerstrategy elephant. My question is pretty simple, but I couldn't find it anywhere:

What should be the average bb/100 hands winnings in sss in this limit? My recent sessions have been pretty different one of each other, with numbers like 15bb/100h to 3bb/100h, and some downs like -4,3bb/100h in my worst session. what is the expected average number? I understand the variance (the losing session I played pretty well, but there's no skill in the world able to beat bad luck. That's the importance of de br management), but i'd like to know what others sss players make on the average.

Thanks alot!
  • 2 replies
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      I averaged 7 bb/100 hands at NL10. Played around 30k hands I think. I'm a losing player at NL25 now.
    • cavitaro
      cavitaro
      Bronze
      hum, nice, thx. I think that's a pretty good number. I've played a little less than 50k hands and have a global $/100 hands a little negative, if it wasn't for the bonuses I got plus rakeback i'd be far from broke right now. but, as I said, i just started taking poker more seriously recently, and i'm pretty profitable in the last week or so. Hopefully, i'll reach nl25 in a week or 2, and stay there for a while.