Why won't pokerstrategy support answer me

• H0rnBee11
      H0rnBee11
      Basic
      i created like 3 tickets now after doing the quiz and passing on the first try, and i want it to go towards poker stars, im pretty sure i already showed my ID and got verified, the guy even said i was on the "money list" Tobi or something, and now all of a sudden i get another ticket saying i need to show them my ID.. its been 5 days..
  • 6 replies
    • H0rnBee11
      H0rnBee11
      Basic
      any answers please? and no one please say just re send ur ID my webcam now of course coincidently is being strange and wont work.. im jw why there taking so long. is this a rip off is that why or what
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Just be patient and re-send the ID if they ask you to. Eventually you'll get the starting capital.

The problem with giving away free money is that you don't want to give them to non-existant people :f_p:
    • Stellake
      Stellake
      Basic
      Im waiting 8 working days myself.Just can't wait to start spending it already :f_eek:
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Good morning Stellake,

I apologize for the delay on behalf of my colleagues from customer service. As they have told you previously, we have an unusually high amount of ID checks to deal with recently, so it can take a while for it (and the money) to go through.

I was told that you have received an email sent by my colleagues, so please be sure to check your spam and junk folders. If you cannot find it, please contact CS again and refer them to this thread.

Hadi
    • lfcday
      lfcday
      Bronze
      Been waiting about 5 days myself, I dont mind waiting for the money as its supre generous anyway but you should get upgraded to bronze as soon as you pass the quiz so you can view the other material on the site!
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      You can read strategy articals and view videos with basic membership on NL, FL Holdem, Omaha and SnG/MTT. Just go to the right section and look for the articals with white coins.

Have fun.