i have received a email for 50$ but my account empty

• kyokhoi
      kyokhoi
      Bronze
      after i send my images to pokers security@pokerstrategy.com. I have received 2 email.
      the first email: Your 888.com Pacific Poker starting capital has arrived

Congratulations kyokhoi,

$50 of your PokerStrategy.com starting capital have been credited to your 888.com Pacific Poker account.
      For many members this is the start of both a lucrative and exciting poker career. So join them by logging in to the poker software now to start playing... and winning.

the second email: Khoi, here’s your $50 starting capital!

Dear Khoi,
      Congratulations, here’s your $50 starting capital!

Put your skills to the test at 888.com’s Pacific Poker, where your $50 starting capital is waiting for you.

But when i log in to my account on both website http://www.pokerstrategy.com and software Pacific Poker , i did not see any money as 50$ ?
      So any problem here?
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey kyokhoi,

it can take a couple of days for the money to actually arrive - I can confirm that we have sent the money, but you are free to double check with our customer service.

Hadi
    • Stellake
      Stellake
      Basic
      Wow how is this possible that he registered on 8th and recived money already?Very weird payments system i must admit.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stellake
      Wow how is this possible that he registered on 8th and recived money already?Very weird payments system i must admit.
      Hi Stellake,

The time required to process an application can vary from time to time and is dependant on ID checks etc and how quick players themselves can provide all of the necessary information.

If you are experiencing problems, please recheck that you have completed all of the necessary steps and provided customer support team with all of the information/documentation they need.
      They will review applications and respond as quickly as they can and are happy to answer any specific questions you may have.

Best regards,

Bart