Problem with the 24 table limit.

• Zervin311
      Zervin311
      Bronze
      Hey, I've recently had some problems with the 24 table maximum limit. I've contacted support and they respond that there is no way to lift this restriction due to the slowness playing more tables might cause. Is there any other sites that work well for multi-tabling on the side for cash games that work well with table ninja? Every time I make an action the next table pops up, so I really wouldn't want to play on another site if the two sites pop on top of eachother as it would result in alot of missclicks.

Any suggestions / experiences? I personally prefer to not play sit and goes on the side just because of the variety in playstyle.
  • 12 replies
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      I think full tilt has a 16 table max. limit (not sure!), so you're even worse off there :tongue:

Other platforms usualy have worse software, I cant see myself 20 tabling on Ipoker or UB for instance. Perhaps PartyPoker is a good choice, I hear software is decent aswell?
    • Zervin311
      Zervin311
      Bronze
      Well ye the software might be decent, but I can't keep up supernova on both pokerstars and party poker. Plus I really really hate party poker software. The problem though, if party poker tables pop in front for table ninja on top of poker stars tables? Any idea if it would queue them separately or would poker stars hop ontop of party poker?
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      No idea really, perhaps you should try using 2 screens?
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      sick thread, i strongly believe if i play like 9 tables my head will explode!

PS: work with more platforms. Think about it... you have FT 16+PS 24+iPoker ?!? you can 50-table!!! :s_love:
    • Zervin311
      Zervin311
      Bronze
      The problem about different platforms isn't only the fact that it will completely desync my thought process, but if the tables from different platforms outpop eachother I won't be able to play without missclicking. I don't have to overlap, but they still take the keyboard bindings when they pop up I believe.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      No way to up the limit and no other sites that offer more tables. You can play 24 cash tables and any number of tournaments though.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      yeah on ipoker i think its 13ish? give or take a couple been awhile since i've played there.

I checked into playing more than 24 as well... I'm guessing you stack? You could make 2 profiles, all pokerstars stacked on left half of the screen, and fulltilt (probably best bet compared to ipoker etc, i dunno about party) and have that stack on right half of the screen. Do you use TN with an xbox controller or keyboard shortcuts or just use your mouse?
    • Zervin311
      Zervin311
      Bronze
      I use keyboard shortcuts.
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      yeah on ipoker i think its 13ish? give or take a couple been awhile since i've played there.

I checked into playing more than 24 as well... I'm guessing you stack? You could make 2 profiles, all pokerstars stacked on left half of the screen, and fulltilt (probably best bet compared to ipoker etc, i dunno about party) and have that stack on right half of the screen. Do you use TN with an xbox controller or keyboard shortcuts or just use your mouse?
      hmm on titanpoker it's 16.

-on the subject: ye, 24max table limit sux hard, i dont get it. why allow endless sng tables and only 24 cash game tables.
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dendra

-on the subject: ye, 24max table limit sux hard, i dont get it. why allow endless sng tables and only 24 cash game tables.
      Pokestars dont want to have you sitting out on 50 cash game tables. On the other hand, they would be pretty happy to have you sitting out on 100 sng
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Originally posted by Dendra

Pokestars dont want to have you sitting out on 50 cash game tables. On the other hand, they would be pretty happy to have you sitting out on 100 sng
      on what basis do they conclude i would sit out ;)
    • joehahaha
      joehahaha
      Bronze
      Originally posted by viewer88

Other platforms usualy have worse software, I cant see myself 20 tabling on Ipoker or UB for instance. Perhaps PartyPoker is a good choice, I hear software is decent aswell?
      ipoker is 16, not 20