NL10 SH Bankroll whoring?

• kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Hey guys, witch is the site (obv with the PokerStrategy bonus) with the best bonus for bankroll building on NL10 SH?

Can you give me also some other info about the site you think is best?

Thank you for the help :f_p:

Best,
      Kukki :s_love:
  • 12 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      wow, coach asking for NL10 :) Interesting :)

To the topic, I would say Everest - very easy to clear bonus, nce traffic, fishies great VIP system etc
      or maybe Pacifc, reall baad players, instaboost of 10 BI for ur account , agin, really bad players
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      I'd say FTP bonus but there are others good bonuses.
    • Fonyman
      Fonyman
      Bronze
      I agree with FullTiltPoker.. Don't really have any reasons though.. I just really like it there.
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      FTP...? Really...
      Guys, get it real here.

I like Everest too, but I've not play there like for one year and I never play lower than NL50 SH, so I don't know what is the level of opponents, rake, number of tables and other stuff.

I know for Pacific that is really good site for play, because the players are very bad, but I think the bonus is not good (rakeback wise)

Can someone have an idea for the bonuses on these two sites.

Any other ideas for sites are welcome obv.

Best,
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      I would say ladbrokes are very good! There are good first bonus and you could clear up to half of it in 45 days period! Also there are some programm right as rakeback, they pay you each month at end about 20% back!
      You will find NL10 very different from other sites because there are many bad players and fishes...even they hit sometimes :D
      Hope this helps! :)
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      I've played last month there Small/Mid stakes SH and HU, and the software is really nice (before that I was playing Ongame, so every software is great prob :f_p: )

But I have no idea about the micro stakes. Is there enough tables?

Somebody else have experience there on this stakes?
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kukkiwonBG
      FTP...? Really...
      Guys, get it real here.

I like Everest too, but I've not play there like for one year and I never play lower than NL50 SH, so I don't know what is the level of opponents, rake, number of tables and other stuff.

I know for Pacific that is really good site for play, because the players are very bad, but I think the bonus is not good (rakeback wise)

Can someone have an idea for the bonuses on these two sites.

Any other ideas for sites are welcome obv.

Best,
      Everest- U clear ur bonus on NL10 realllz fast and without difficulties , u can pay max to 12 tables but wel, u wont play that many, there is lot of tables there , rake tehre is about 5 percent and u get points for every rake payed on the tabl if u get dealt cards

Pacific, u are right, its not good bonus in percentage of rake u pay, ounly good thing there is that insta 100 bonus if u deposit 400 which is nice and U have some safety net and also first depositors freerols and first depositors challenges are great and those opponents are reall y bad

Any other Q?
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Thanks man for the help

What limit do you play and where?
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Curreclty NL25 SH Everest on Trubo tables
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      For the help I can give you one hour of free Private coaching and help you with some leaks.

If you are interested send me a PM in the community and we can make some TeamViewer/Mikogo session when I have time.

Best,
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Then please accept me so tht I can send u my Message :)
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Pokerstars first deposit 100% up to $600 thats what im doing. You get a BI for every 170vvp you clear. Stars is the best room period.