technical issues with PT3

• w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      I am attempting to use the trial version of PT3 and every time I'm starting to build up a nice graph, it screws up. It won't display any of my history and gives me an error when trying to import hands. Has anyone else had this problem?

Fatal Exception during Auto-Import process: Unable to execute query: INSERT INTO player VALUES (0, 0, '[Split Pot]', '[Split Pot]', 0, 0, FALSE);; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: invalid page header in block 67 of relation "player" )

That's the latest message it has given me when I try and start the auto-import. I'm not certain it has been the same message every time, but it always causes the same problem.

The only solution I have so far is to reinstall everything including postgres, losing my hand database in the process, which sucks and is a waste of time.

w34z3l
  • 3 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey w34z3l

I'd try posting this question directly into the Pokertracker forum on their website. You'll likely get a better/quicker response.

Good luck.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Thank you Waiboy, I will do.

This is the dumbest thing ever but....all this time I've been counting down the points till I can use elephant. I assumed you had to get the license before you can use it.

Well, now I know better and am going to give it a try. So perhaps this will be an even better solution to my problems.

w34z3l
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      It's probably worth noting that the error message you are getting is usually due to file system corruption. You might want to check into that and make sure you have good backups.