Bonus question

• Werdna
      Werdna
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm new here and after searching through the forums I wasn't able to find an answer to my questions.

I originally registered with Partypoker and Titanpoker with the quizbonus codes.

Now it seems that the quiz bonus only gets transferred to one of the two sites and not both of them, so I assume that it would have been better if I had used the bonus code (PS150) on Partypoker and the other code (PSVIP) on Titanpoker so, I could have received the quiz bonus on partypoker and the deposit bonus on Titan.

Is my assumption correct?

Is there a way to change my Titan bonus code, so I still receive the bonus when I deposit cash to Titan?

Thanks for your help.
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Werdna!

Yes, your assumption is correct. Please write a ticket to our support team (top left on our main page) that you want to change it. It might be necessary that you also contact the Titan support.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Werdna
      Werdna
      Bronze
      Ok, will do.

Thanks!
    • Cru3LL7
      Cru3LL7
      Bronze
      hi, I don't understand one thing.So, in main page on partyPoker I see that I have 315 points, but when I go to Bonus detail in pending release condition section I see that I have collect 162 points more if I want 100$ bonus .Why not 85?Maybe because from 150 points I get a Queen level in which my points accumulate 2 times faster?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Correct. Only the standard points count for the bonus and the points you get extra by being a "Queen" is just to get more money if you redeem them for money.