50$ bonus

• VulturuTurbat
      VulturuTurbat
      Bronze
      I've complited the first 7 steps, and now i'm wating to receive the 50$ bonus(after they will process my data). While i'm waitng to receive this 50 $ can i play freerolls? If i win one, it will be considered as if i've deposit and i'll lose the bonus? ("7.2. The bonus will be annuled if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.")
  • 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi VulturuTurbat & welcome to the community.

You can take part in any freeroll you like and it will not affect your account/bonus in any way. Any freeroll winnings are not treated as a deposit.

If you did make a deposit with your funds though, this would affect the 2nd (bonus) part of your starting capital, so it's probably best to wait the short while for your $50 to come through.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Tewas333
      Tewas333
      Basic
      Hi. i want to ask you something. I've been waiting for bonus 3 days but i haven't received it yet. So how long do I have to wait? Thanks.
    • Stellake
      Stellake
      Basic
      It seems it takes about a week Tewas.I have same problem,waited 1 week until they asked for another id check,and now it's been another week. :rolleyes:
    • TrumanB
      TrumanB
      Bronze
      I already have Full Tilt poker ID. Can I receive 50$ on that ( old ) ID?
      Now I received e-mail that I need to send a confirmation with scanned id or passport. Is that necessery?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Tewas333 and Stellake,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com
      More info on id checks can be found at: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature to ask support about your capital.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Best regards,

-Jack
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TrumanB
      I already have Full Tilt poker ID. Can I receive 50$ on that ( old ) ID?
      Now I received e-mail that I need to send a confirmation with scanned id or passport. Is that necessery?
      Hello TrumanB,

No you cannot receive the capital on an old account at FTP. Please contact support and hopefully they will inform you that you have to pick a new platform.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Stellake
      Stellake
      Basic
      Kingdippy,please explain 96 working hours.Is 24 working hours on weekdays or 8?If first option ,then i've waited 216 hours,if second,then 72 hours.

NB:Im not complaining,but little honesty would be nice by site.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Stellake,

Working hours are weekdays. If you have waited this long then please look at all the other things that i stated in the post. To be honest, i have no idea about your capital because as a moderator i have no access to personal account details for privacy reasons. Chances are that you have received an id check or support have tried to contact you.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stellake
      Kingdippy,please explain 96 working hours.Is 24 working hours on weekdays or 8?If first option ,then i've waited 216 hours,if second,then 72 hours.

NB:Im not complaining,but little honesty would be nice by site.
      Hi Stellake,

Working hours are Monday to Friday inclusive.

Just recently, due to the success of PokerStrategy (everybody wanting to join us), the waits have become a little longer than usual.

We apologise for this of course, but at the moment, you have to appreciate that there are a lot of ID checks etc that need to be carried out. These help to protect both yourself and PokerStrategy and are a necessary evil if you like.

Please bear with the customer support team whilst everything is being processed. You are gaining access to tremendous strategy material, free starting capital, bonuses, promotions, live coaching sessions and lots lots more all totally free of charge.

Your co-operation and patience is appreciated.

Best regards,

Bart